10+ Year Old Account

Any chance of us getting a tabard bag?

I bet many have thought and probably posted this before, but couldn't see a recent thread about it so just got to ask.

Do you think we will get a tabard bag? With 4.3 we are getting a bank for gear, we got bags for pretty much anything but what takes the most place in my bank is tabards. Shouldn't we get an own bag for that? Would be so great having a couple 36 slotter bags for tabard instead of wasting alot of money and place in 22 slotters (to poor for 26).

Why isn't this implemented yet, and do you think it will be?

sorry if it's a messy thread, I just throw out what's on my mind ^^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naw not a bag, I'd really appreciate it if they made it like how you choose your titles.
    I don't see them ever doing that though. I'm in the same boat, I have 56 exalted reputations and consequently, I have a frig ton of tabards. I end up just selling them and rebuying them when I want one. unless they take, honor or for example the Ogri'la tabard where you gotta pay with apexis crystals.
    I don't think tabard organization is something that can be left to blizzard, you have to manage them yourself.

But I feel ya!

I'm not going to try to chase down a blue quote, but some time ago they did say, this was something they were looking in to because the large number of tabards available and achievements connected with collecting them created storage problem. They gave no details or a timeline.

So, yes, there is a chance. Just can't say when.
    When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -- C. S. Lewis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raediance View Post
    Naw not a bag, I'd really appreciate it if they made it like how you choose your titles.
    This idea hadn't crossed my mind till I read your comment. Pretty good idea though would also like the option to be able to hide tabards cos they look awful with some gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    I'm not going to try to chase down a blue quote, but some time ago they did say, this was something they were looking in to because the large number of tabards available and achievements connected with collecting them created storage problem. They gave no details or a timeline.

So, yes, there is a chance. Just can't say when.
    Soon then I guess? =S

Don't we get to shove them in void storage? Am I remembering things right? (I sure hope so...I have a ton of tabards...)

10+ Year Old Account
    The ability to store them in void storage wouldnt be a bad thing either. Most of them are unique and unique items can not be stored in void storage atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evalonne View Post
    Don't we get to shove them in void storage? Am I remembering things right? (I sure hope so...I have a ton of tabards...)
    Ill go check with the ptr, give me 2 min. Didn't really think about it ^^

Would still prefer being able to have them in my inventory though for a fast change ;P

---------- Post added 2011-11-09 at 06:32 PM ----------

weird.... I can't log into the ptr atm. Anyone else who can check if you can put them in void storage?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorella View Post
    This idea hadn't crossed my mind till I read your comment. Pretty good idea though would also like the option to be able to hide tabards cos they look awful with some gear.
    Please yes. I love that day that I finally have all the rep I need and can stop wearing a ridiculous tabard that doesn't match my gear.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by xytech View Post
    Why isn't this implemented yet, and do you think it will be?
    Blizz is lazy ?

Seriously though, I can't see this as being any trickier then pets/mounts, and would probably share a lot of the work already done for those tabs. If Blizzard really wanted to get serious, they'd be throwing features like this at us every 2-3 months until the average player had no use for addons to clean up their interface.

I swear I read somewhere that they got rid of the keyring specifically to utilize that "spot" for tabard storage. I may be wrong, but I'm at work and can't really justify digging around old stories

Soon then I guess? =S
    Actually, I would put it as "too soon to say soon™" as depressing as that is.
    When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -- C. S. Lewis

They did state at one point that they were looking into options for tabards: a specific storage location for them, or a tabard tab on your character window that listed all the ones you'd acquired. If or when they'll actually put any of their ideas into action, though, no one can say at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    Actually, I would put it as "too soon to say soon™" as depressing as that is.
    "Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. "

So too soon to say soon would be what? "Blizzard are planning to declare this feature to come soon, somewhen before planet earth gets destroyed by the Burning Legion"

---------- Post added 2011-11-09 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    I swear I read somewhere that they got rid of the keyring specifically to utilize that "spot" for tabard storage. I may be wrong, but I'm at work and can't really justify digging around old stories
    I would totally love that, the best alternative available.

"Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. "

So too soon to say soon would be what? "Blizzard are planning to declare this feature to come soon, somewhen before planet earth gets destroyed by the Burning Legion"
    I would put "too soon to say soon™" as sometime before the heat-death of the universe, but not necessarily before the Earth's sun goes nova.

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    They freed up UI space for dungeon journal if i remember correctly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Blizz is lazy ?

Seriously though, I can't see this as being any trickier then pets/mounts, and would probably share a lot of the work already done for those tabs. If Blizzard really wanted to get serious, they'd be throwing features like this at us every 2-3 months until the average player had no use for addons to clean up their interface.
    /sigh... It's because of Use effect tabards which make it trickier than just Mounts and Companions.