[Music] New KoRn

Is this just the start of another movement or just a passing craze?.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, considering they lost a member (started as a 5 person band, now only 4). They also had to replace their drummer cause Dave didn't like what they were doing. They need to try something. Granted they must be doing things right if people still listen to them. I personally haven't like them since the Life Is Peachy album. This stuff however is better than anything they have done in a long time. But yes, it might take off. I believe others have done it but all it takes is a big name band to do it.
    Last edited by drjonz; 2011-11-20 at 01:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liked the 2nd one better then the first. Still, just hearing his voice takes me back to high school. More power to them, still better then 98% of the stuff I hear on the radio these days.

I've been listening to some demos and leaks along with these videos for a few weeks now, and honestly, I love them still.their 2006-2009 stuff wasn't that great, but this sounds pretty damn good, even if you hear some of the stuff they aren't doing with the DJs.

Oh, look. More dubstep.
    KoRn's not doing anything new. They're just jumping on the dubstep wagon because it's what's in right now.

I don't like dubstep, I think it might just be mostly because there's no lyrics, or any real lyrics. I haven't really liked Korn recently either, but I think the combination is kinda nice.

I haven't liked Korn's stuff since Untouchables. And this stuff made me lose so much respect for them. Don't understand how they could do something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like Dubstep, and Korn has been going downhill since Follow the Leader...

But the 2nd one is pretty good!

Deleted
    Hating on newer KoRn has become the cool thing to do these days, I think. I openly admit I liked every single album they released thus far, even though I think they peaked at Life is Peachy - Untitled was great, I think, regardless of how bad people say it is, for example, and I really like Untouchables.

That said, that "new" Get Up song did let me down a little bit - not because I dislike dubstep, which I do, but because it was very repetitive (which has never been something KoRn avoids all too well) and all but it was alright. The second one I had not listened to before just now and I actually really do like it, even though it's different from what I (and probably others) are used to.

All in all, I'm quite looking forward to this new album.

PS: Ray is a beast drummer. Live too. Fo'wuu.