Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This game Is amazing. I really like the open world feel of It. I'm addicted to the rocket boots, such a rush to rocket off a cliff and plummet to the ground. The gun play Is nice and the graphics are great(will get even better on official launch).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    I've got one key to give away. Not really sure how I'll decide. I guess post if you want it and I'll random for it.
    Wow that would be amazing, sign me up for a chance in the roll please =)

As for the game itself it seems to me that they have struck some kind of middle ground between complete innovation and recognizable familiarity. I get that same "Oh I have to play this all night!" that I get from playing a new, ordinary, fantasy MMORPG for the first time. Simultaneously I am quickly becoming a fan of the art-style and the thrill of FPS-style shooter combat to mix things up and keep it fresh.

I've got one key to give away. Not really sure how I'll decide. I guess post if you want it and I'll random for it.
    Signing up for the key. Thanks for deciding to share it with us.

Indeed!! It's the first of it's kind that i'm eager to play! Such a great game it turns out to be!! Cannot wait to test it out!

I would really like to play, if anyone is interested I can trade a DoTA2 invite for a Firefall invite.

Going to give this another day or so before I random the names so far -

Algor
    Eternal Champion
    xStanderR
    Xerowave

Messed around a bit last night. Still feels a bit rough (OMG BETA IS SUPPOSED TO BE ROUGH) around the edges. It's pretty good so far though if I ignore some of the minor issues that will likely be fixed for launch. Just need more time to get into it. And the female characters need WAY more bikini armor.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Messed around a bit last night. Still feels a bit rough (OMG BETA IS SUPPOSED TO BE ROUGH) around the edges. It's pretty good so far though if I ignore some of the minor issues that will likely be fixed for launch. Just need more time to get into it. And the female characters need WAY more bikini armor.
    Patch going up today.

this game sounds like its for the raiding, competitive to a fault crowd, which is one of the biggest turnoffs about MMO's these days, especially what WoW has become too much about. i guess i can't argue with the population interested in that aspect of gaming so much, but its just disappointing its all more of the same...

I would really like to try the game out, sign me up please, thank you very much for sharing the key !!

Ide like to sign myself up for this contest as well if it isnt to late
    "Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half-light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams." - W.B. Yeats

Deleted
    i would like to signup for it too, if it isn't too late yet

Closing this beta key giveaway thing at 7:30 EST time.

I've been waiting a while on the Firefall website, would love one

please sign me up
    Last edited by flotin; 2012-04-19 at 11:21 PM.

Entries are closed, going to random now.

Results -

Congrats Algor, please PM me your email.
    Last edited by Hedleyazg; 2012-04-19 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm. Don't know... Seems interesting, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Pay2Win game, ...yay? No thanks. I prefer $Subscriptions.
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

it's just a shop to make your character look better, there isn't a whole lot of paying to improve your character

---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 11:50 PM ----------

if anyone has an invite or a beta key ill trade them some gold off US-Ravencrest

Quote Originally Posted by Nelfie View Post
    Another Pay2Win game, ...yay? No thanks. I prefer $Subscriptions.
    Not pay to win from what the developers have said. If you're going to be spewing nonsense please don't even post.