the TOR official site is RADING the MO-C SWTOR forums take arms :)

hey guys

over the last few days bout a week maybe, i have seen LOADS of beta NDA breaks, SWTOR rules/WoW-killer, and other such nonsense that is ALL OVER the TOR site and spewed out daily there.

I am getting worried that this SWTOR site is being raided by the TOR site fanboys and is gonna start drowning this forum in nonsense threads.

I love coming here and re-reading most of the threads here because they have good honest discussion, with a side of trolling and flaming but hey its the netz who doesnt enjoy a bit of that now and again right

but with the MANY and i mean MANY beta inv threads(sadly i htink i started all that) since my uber massive invite thread, and with all the nuckleheads refusing to keep to NDA and all the wow-killer threads, the threads i do like are getting drowned and lost in the mix and it kinda gets to me.

to all you MODS you guys do a great job policing the threads and keeping the fire department from going into overload, but i begin to think you are getting outnumbered. Blasters are also close to overheating with all the troll shooting going on as well, they are starting to get immune and people are feeding them too much.

Well I still know the threads i enjoy and i still read up on them, but having to swim around for them is getting a bit annoying.

ahh well to you mods keep up the good work and to all sensible posters keep going i like reading your posts, informative engaging and a good read they are

SEE YOU ALL AT the beta weekend

People that use this site also use the SWTOR forums? Do you have any indication that MMO-Champion is being discussed on the TOR official forums, for the reverse to happen? I don't see the connection...

If anything more folks from WoW GD are checking this TOR forum on MMO-Champion .. many of whom never dealt with an NDA before (if it's on the PTR it's discussable! etc).

There should be an interesting explosion of new threads though after the pseudo-open beta coming up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt worry too much about it, we have pretty active mod's here that stay on top of things.

Please don't give the wow fanboys more ammo to troll this section of the forums with.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate the thought, but this is really just a spam type thread that will be targeted for trolling.

Closing

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net