Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    I kinda disagree with this.

Raider's get the prestige that comes with downing hard content, they get their titles, they get their heroic gear which is by far the best gear ingame,They get to see the content faster than most others, and they get to do it with a bunch of likeminded people. Not to mention the meta mounts which can only be obtained from doing the achievements in the normal of heroic mode.

So why not let LFR have a chance at a dropped mount?

I still think mount's should be an item that is purely fun, not prestige.

Still it's not a huge issue, I just hate those that like lording it over others
    True, but I will set some nuances on it :
    Gear means nothing as soon as a next tier arrives or an expansion launches. Gear gets replaced so fast it is most of the time not worth much.
    Mounts on the other side is something more permanent, and will stay usable in a next tier or expansion.
    It is the reason I liked it when they added a dragon transformation to the legendary staff, it will make the staff usable in future expansions (instead of collecting dust in your inventory).
    (It is also the reason why I still hope they add a mount to the legendary dagger set )

As for LFR not getting a mount: I don’t know. On one hand it saves me time and frustration to get that mount too (mount collector here) and on the other hand it would be nice to give other people something nice too.
    But to be fair, since the easiness of the LFR dungeons, I think it is better to add a faction to the dungeon, and let people grind their rep for it, and buy a mount with that rep. At least it would give everyone a chance, and not just the few lucky ones.
    (that is in case you were not referring to having a 100% drop of the last boss in LFR too)

Deleted
    erm...... Not sure if this has been brought up, but where is the 1H Tank wep and if the Souldrinker is said wep then i'm honestly disapointed.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    I been wondering something. If this is indeed the last patch of the expansion. What is Blizzard going to do until the next expansion? since they barely just announed pandaria its more than likely about 8-12 months away and then you got to ask yourself...will this patch last 8-12 months? Nothing new between now and then?
    This depends 100% if Swtor is successful or not. If it's successful highly doubt this will be last patch. I mean imagine WoW losing like 1/3 of it's players (atleast those who didnt sign the annual offer) it's still much more cheaper to make a new patch than lose 45+ million every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    I been wondering something. If this is indeed the last patch of the expansion. What is Blizzard going to do until the next expansion? since they barely just announed pandaria its more than likely about 8-12 months away and then you got to ask yourself...will this patch last 8-12 months? Nothing new between now and then?
    I would expect to see another patch similar to ZA/ZG, hopefully without the monotony!

Awesome, another agility-haste trinket, my enh shammy is so thrilled...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would strongly suggest looking over the loot table carefully using the tooltips as a lot of the items seem to be flagged for the wrong spec. There's even a strength trinket flagged as spell.

Guys, I don't have time to be a hardcore raider - can you just put bosses in a room so I can solo them for my epics and mounts and achievements? I mean what loser has time to sit around waiting for LFR queue to pop? (Seriously, you guys are getting free epics from laughably easy versions of the bosses and still want more.)

The pandaren in the fan art still look pretty childish to me

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    Guys, I don't have time to be a hardcore raider - can you just put bosses in a room so I can solo them for my epics and mounts and achievements? I mean what loser has time to sit around waiting for LFR queue to pop? (Seriously, you guys are getting free epics from laughably easy versions of the bosses and still want more.)
    To be honest, I do have the time for that. Especially on Sundays, I'll just pop in Battlefield 3 in my Xbox360 and wait for the queue or something like that.
    And you probably got free epics from the normal (if not herioc) mode, because you find that rather easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    agi trinket with onProc damage, a must-have item to get before MoP leveling even if it's actual DPS will probably be quite bad compared with haste the other 2
    I don't know about the agi trinket, but the str one scales with AP, and performs very well. Unless something changes before live it should be bis alongside the stacking trinket.

I can only assume the agi trinket will be in a similar place.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    True, but I will set some nuances on it :
    Gear means nothing as soon as a next tier arrives or an expansion launches. Gear gets replaced so fast it is most of the time not worth much.
    Mounts on the other side is something more permanent, and will stay usable in a next tier or expansion.
    It is the reason I liked it when they added a dragon transformation to the legendary staff, it will make the staff usable in future expansions (instead of collecting dust in your inventory).
    (It is also the reason why I still hope they add a mount to the legendary dagger set )

As for LFR not getting a mount: I don’t know. On one hand it saves me time and frustration to get that mount too (mount collector here) and on the other hand it would be nice to give other people something nice too.
    But to be fair, since the easiness of the LFR dungeons, I think it is better to add a faction to the dungeon, and let people grind their rep for it, and buy a mount with that rep. At least it would give everyone a chance, and not just the few lucky ones.
    (that is in case you were not referring to having a 100% drop of the last boss in LFR too)
    You make some good points

I like your rep idea, would be a nice little extra and mean your still having to put time into it to get it (plus i love rep grinds *i know ><*)

As for the mount drop in LFR, I kinda thought more along the lines of a % drop not the full 100% drop chance

---------- Post added 2011-11-17 at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    To be honest from my personal view, I don't really care all that much about epic gear (I'm quite happy to farm heroics and reps for gear that's good enough to run the content I do, I do like collecting pets and mounts though, so it would be nice to have more non raid mounts available to collect.

Heck even if they made it a 1% drop chance on LFR would be a nice compromise.

no gun again or am i blind?

Deleted
    Let the panda fan art madness begin! Seriously though, the detail in the last picture is amazing! And the loot, well, everything is a serious upgrade from my crap gear. Might check out the LFR thingy to see what might drop... or just go back to leveling alts

15+ Year Old Account
    The Maw of the Dragonlord is listed as Spell DPS when it should be listed as Healing. It has a proc on it that is healing related.Thanks for the item data!

Quote Originally Posted by bûshnak View Post
    One cloth item with spirit, can't be the final list, can it ?
    I'm praying that there's enough spirit gear off the VP vendor. Looks like I'll be sitting all tier having looted just 1 piece again (and that didn't even have spirit on it). Seriously....Blizzard is failing Holy Priests hard, yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    erm...... Not sure if this has been brought up, but where is the 1H Tank wep and if the Souldrinker is said wep then i'm honestly disapointed.....
    Depending on the proc rate, Souldrinker could actually be very good for tanking. I would give it to a tank before giving to a DPS as the proc would be even more wasted for them.

Edit - Some quick napkin math indicates that ~two procs per minute would make this sword competitive with an equal level sword itemized with avoidance stats. Since warrior and paladin tanks will easily be CTC by this point, probably without even having to gem avoidance, I don't see any issue with losing the avoidance in one item slot. If it brings you below CTC, just regem mastery until you are back up again. The only way they could make he sword especially attractive is load it up with a ton of stamina, and that isn't going to happen.
    Last edited by MasterDinadan; 2011-11-17 at 01:38 PM.

Deleted
    I don't see why you people have to argue so much, in my opinion, it is perfectly ok, three item levels, something for everyone. If 416 on your ilvl and a mount don't spell that you are special snowflake and hardcore, I don't know if anything else can. You're getting vanity and best gear, so why should you trash the people who don't have 'it' to raid properly? Enjoy your heroic mode, we will enjoy LFR - win win situation. LFR to me looks like vanilla raiding, reckless/mindless fun with a bunch of unknowns who don't have a clue. And in the end we will get results

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry if it has been mentioned , but are the raid lockouts working the same? or will we be able to run LFR and regular/heroic during the same lockout?

10+ Year Old Account
    thought weapons were deathwing only? but I see some from other bosses? did blizzard troll us?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    sorry if it has been mentioned , but are the raid lockouts working the same? or will we be able to run LFR and regular/heroic during the same lockout?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3608426