Thread: NCAA football

15+ Year Old Account
    Boom! Way to go my spartan boys!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Goodbye Buckeyes.

I guess the SEC is back in the title game. Auburn vs. FSU.

At what point does Meyer retire again due to a health issue? or some sort of family issue

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    At what point does Meyer retire again due to a health issue? or some sort of family issue
    Seriously? 1 loss and you think he's going to retire again? come on...

Go Green! Go White! Go buck yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    Seriously? 1 loss and you think he's going to retire again? come on...
    2009 Florida Gators record: 13–1 (8–0 SEC)
    Head coach: Urban Meyer (5th year)

Just a hunch

Edit, actually he was there the next year, I forgot and..8-5...not the worst reason to retire I'll be honest
    Last edited by tylenol; 2013-12-08 at 05:16 AM.

and this is why Ohio State was over rated as hell. They finally play a team with a decent defense and they get shut down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today was an amazing day for football. Great games all day, besides ACC championship ofc.

Best of all, the SEC is back in the title game with the Ohio State fall from grace. A return to normalcy.

I for one am looking forward to an Auburn Vs FSU championship game. They both looked very impressive today.

Can't wait to see who Bama is going to play in the bowl game. Tons of appealing matchups.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Baylor, assuming those are accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Per ESPN.
    A link? I looked on there but saw nothing.
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    UCF. Yuck.

so does Dennard win the Thorpe Award (Best D-back in the country)? I'd like to think he has a very good shot.

Michigan State should be in, instead of Auburn, but they won't be, because of SEC favoritism. The SEC only looks good because all the SEC teams are ranked and they play each other. I mean, when Missouri only loses two games in the SEC, you know it's overrated. FSU is going to crap on Auburn.

Auburn isn't undefeated in conference play, they don't deserve to be there over MSU.
    Last edited by muto; 2013-12-08 at 05:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They also said Oregon could take Oklahomas place. But ya I agree Baylore gets shafted.
    I really want to see that. Bama had a series with Oklahoma about 10 years ago, but still waiting to play Oregon.

I am also sad to see them pull the bullshit where they schedule 4 games on Jan. 1st at noon. Wtf sense does that make?
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Michigan State should be in, instead of Auburn, but they won't be, because of SEC favoritism. The SEC only looks good because all the SEC teams are ranked and they play each other. I mean, when Missouri only loses two games in the SEC, you know it's overrated. FSU is going to crap on Auburn.
    No, they won't be in because they lost to an 8-4 Notre Dame team...Also, because all the SEC teams are ranked and play each other it means they also beat each other. They do not lose to mediocre out of conference teams like Notre Dame.

We will see plenty of SEC vs Big 10 matchups. Mizzou will likely crap on one.
    Last edited by Roose; 2013-12-08 at 05:53 AM.
    I like sandwiches

Auburn isn't undefeated in conference play, they don't deserve to be there over MSU.
    msu lost to notre dame, they dont really deserve to be there either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? They usually stagger the games. 2 on the 1st then the rest later.
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-bowl-schedule

Well, 2 at noon and 2 at 1. Still too clumped for my tastes.
    I like sandwiches

They are ranked #10, they might jump a few spots but in reality they still have to beat a team that doesn't depend on refs 90% of the time, plus I'd say 95% of the other ranked teams could probably take MSU to the cleaners, they beat an insanely overrated team, lets calm down...maybe next year

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    No, they won't be in because they lost to an 8-4 Notre Dame team...Also, because all the SEC teams are ranked and play each other it means they also beat each other. They do not lose to mediocre out of conference teams like Notre Dame.

We will see plenty of SEC vs Big 10 matchups. Mizzou will likely crap on one.
    I hope Nebraska gets Missouri. Would be great to see Nebraska walk all over Missouri again.

Missouri would shit on Michigan State. I seriously question if some of you actually follow football. So much Anti-SEC in here when the SEC has been proving it's dominance for the past decade.

FSU isn't going to crap on anyone. If anything it's going to be a shoot out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    Missouri would shit on Michigan State. I seriously question if some of you actually follow football. So much Anti-SEC in here when the SEC has been proving it's dominance for the past decade.

FSU isn't going to crap on anyone. If anything it's going to be a shoot out.
    Missouri would lose to all the 4 loss teams or less in the B1G.