Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    or the survivors wash up on panda and rebuild theramore there

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    or the survivors wash up on panda and rebuild theramore there
    I may be an adamant supporter of making the Alliance city "New Theramore", but I don't think Mages should learn the teleport spell at level 17, they'd aggro half the continent.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    I may be an adamant supporter of making the Alliance city "New Theramore", but I don't think Mages should learn the teleport spell at level 17, they'd aggro half the continent.
    unless they massively delevel Dustwallow Marsh, learning that portal at 17 is useless for Theramore.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    unless they massively delevel Dustwallow Marsh, learning that portal at 17 is useless for Theramore.
    True, but you'd think any teleport spells to the new city would have level requirements in the 85+ range.

The point is moot anyways since the spell would probably be called "Teleport: New Theramore" instead of "Teleport: Theramore", and the Horde would need an equivalent which they do not have in the current talent calculators.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    what would make sense is for them to replace it with kul'tiras. jaina is technically the princess of it anyway and now would be the perfect time to add it to the game since its been absent for so long.
    jaina isnt technically the princess of Kultiras she IS the RULER but does blizz remember this? and have a woman in power who isnt fuckin insane? no, not at all so instead varian is her king
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    True, but you'd think any teleport spells to the new city would have level requirements in the 85+ range.

The point is moot anyways since the spell would probably be called "Teleport: New Theramore" instead of "Teleport: Theramore", and the Horde would need an equivalent which they do not have in the current talent calculators.
    Unless it is just hasn't had the name transfered over to the new city. If that level is accurate, it will probably be Teleport:Astranaar or some town in Stonetalon since that lines up with the levels
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Well they never said it would not still be an Alliance city.
    Just because it get "Destroyed" by the Horde dosn't mean the Alliance losse it.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Stormwind was assaulted by a world-breaking dragon. What happened to it? It lost a mostly dissused park in the back corner, got some scratches on the front gates and knocked over a statue.

I think Theramore is going to be fine. I think it's going to be under attack, but will remain the same at the end with some burnt towers and a broken dock with a bonus burnt wreck of a ship.
    that is very possible, though as a hub it's not as necessary as a capital so they might do it for real to play for drama. With any luck if they do it will go out with honor and sumpreme awesome.