Poll: Your opinion on the Alliance retaking Stromgarde?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia's layer, as Blackwing Descent was merely a setback!
    I would love nothing more than to take Stromgarde back, I always felt disheartened seeing the cradle of humanity in such tatters.

However, I won't count out that Metzen probably would give it to the forsaken and/or turn it into a static bg than giving up that place, in my opinion.

Besides, to quote a dwarf in the hole, err, I mean, Refuge point,
    "I'm sick of sittin' in this hole. I hope whatever sorry pencil-pusher is holdin' up Danath's return gets a punch in the jimmies"

I love this idea so much, and i just have to ask, where on EARTH did that Stromgarde picture come from? Somebody crazy good at Noggit or something?

Deleted
    I'd love Stromgarde to replace Theramore.

It would make doing archeaology on my mage much easier to teleport around EK seeing as there is no teleport for the Alliance to northern part of the continent (DKs don't count because I'm a mage).
    Last edited by mmoc25dd3c0fad; 2012-02-20 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to wonder what would happen to Hammerfall should Stromgarde be rebuilt. Hammerfall stands for something special to the orcs as the place orgrim doomhammer fell and the orcs were freed from there captors. If the alliance get Stromgarde, the horde should get to protect hammerfall as a base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian helps get back Stromgarde. Wooo! Two birds with one stone!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

You have my support for such a great turn of events.

An updated Arathi with revamped / retaken Stromgarde would be good for everyone.

I voted that it is pretty cool. I always liked the lordaeron and arathi area and storyline. So yeah it would be a thousand times cooler than fail varian. Although im strongly Forsaken bias so I hope that doesn't mean there is some kind of attack scheduled for undercity. Danath better keep to himself or he will be seeing his kingdom covered in the might of the blight.

i dont see why the alliance hasnt tried it yet, it is in a good position to keep the forsaken contained imo

just sad the they losing theramore =(

They'll probably do it, because it's the only way to give something to the alliance without taking from the horde.

What if we want the Forsaken to take Stormgarde?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the "Grand" Aliance? A sub group of the Alliance that has not yet realized that they are weak and decadent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping something like what you suggested would happen. But knowing Blizzard, they'll do something else (and slightly less cool?)

I wasn't around for the pre-Wrath event, but the pre-Cata event was a 6/10 at best. I pity the fool who says otherwise. Honestly, after day 2 no one else was doing it and as a result, it kind of fell flat. The dungeons were just loot piñatas (and my main was in mid level dungeon gear at best with a few 3.3 Dungeon pieces of gear) which rewarded gear that was obsolete after Cata dropped. The best part about the Cata event was watching mobs all around the world fight the elemental mobs on lowbie characters.

(No way! The Fire Elemental took one of the Lion kills I needed!)

From what I hear, the pre-wrath event had exclusive items like the Argent Crusade tabard and a few cool trinkets.

Well, we'll see what Blizz had in mind. There 50/50 so far and the 3rd time is the charm for something amazing to happen.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I have to wonder what would happen to Hammerfall should Stromgarde be rebuilt. Hammerfall stands for something special to the orcs as the place orgrim doomhammer fell and the orcs were freed from there captors. If the alliance get Stromgarde, the horde should get to protect hammerfall as a base.
    Well. They could upgrade Hammerfall to look less like an abandoned internment camp. Maybe erect a Doomhammer statue.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

If blizzard returned Stromgarde to its former glory through an epic event chain and the city looked like that pic...

All of my faith in this game would be returned. (except for pvp /rage)