10+ Year Old Account

Ways to keep the game interesting.

So I recently joined back wow, and im joining a horde dominated pvp server to play with my buddy who switched there. Im also faction changing to horde to play with him. I just realized how much this will change the game for me. Its going to practically renew my interest in wow entirely. I have played alliance on a pve server for 5 years, and not once had I ever played horde... EVER.

And now ill be playing horde, on a different server type. Im super freakin excited. Its a fresh new start to wow for me, sure it costs $55 for the services but its worth it to me personally. How do you guys keep wow an interesting game, if you make attempts to do so at all?

It even feels weird to type "Im playing horde" or something similar. Nerd moment.

CHEERS FOR A DEDICATED WAR CRY!!!!!!!!! FOR THE HORDE!

Deleted
    Good for you mate!
    Personally i burned out from raiding about 5 months ago, quit the game aswell, played some swtor didnt like it enough to keep me interested and now im back and enjoying it a lot!.Raiding again too.

Another suggestion especially towards end of expansion is achievement whoring. Lot of them are fun

How do I keep it interesting?
    Well I usually step away once guild has end game tier on farm and my toons that I raid with or plan on playing again later are geared out fully or close to it.
    Right now Im doing the Iron man challenge, already lost 1 toon. Never AFK to grab food in the middle of nowhere T.T