Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Evans View Post
    How do you know this info? Any hints?
    I believe he was being sarcastic.

to be honest i dont think i could wait till the 7th of december im so tired of firelands... at this point it feels like a waste of money

In a futile attempt to diffuse the confusion here:

There are no sources yet for 29th release or 6th release. It still *could* go either way. The evidence is more strongly pointing towards tomorrow for a large variety of reasons including:

1. the tag #indirectpatchreleasedateannouncement
    2. If they release it on the 6th then we're already 2 days into the DMF, which is updated for patch 4.3.
    3. the history of the past 2 patches coming out on the day the previous pvp season ended.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    3. the history of the past 2 patches coming out on the day the previous pvp season ended.
    More than 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    In a futile attempt to diffuse the confusion here:

There are no sources yet for 29th release or 6th release. It still *could* go either way. The evidence is more strongly pointing towards tomorrow for a large variety of reasons including:

1. the tag #indirectpatchreleasedateannouncement
    2. If they release it on the 6th then we're already 2 days into the DMF, which is updated for patch 4.3.
    4. Along with three others, maken it 5 total patches.
    5. Ptr is on Release version with no noticeable updates
    6. The "Release" files are now on the download server, and you can download them now with direct link.

To people that don't pay attention in the last 2 weeks, the patch was releasing on Dec 6th. To people that pay attention, it has been Nov 29th for the last 2 weeks.