Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would slap Jennifer Anniston in the butt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Place all the people I hate into embarrassing positions.
    Steal stuff.
    Do bad things.
    Walk around naked.

Probably some of this

And then probably get bored after the first week and spend the rest of the time making forever alone memes.

I dont get why would you worry about leaving traces.. For example, when robbing a bank you could have your DNA and fingerprints all over the place and it would be no problem, if you haven't got criminal record.
    When the police (or whatever) starts to investigate, they would not find you unless your fingerprints and DNA would be in their databases already.

And if you had a criminal record, you could just steal gloves from some store or from someone and just rob the bank carefully (xD).
    Only problem is that all the money you would have stolen, would be cash.. so you could not do any big purchases without causing investigation, and if you cant explain where you got few hundred thousand dollars for that new lamborghini, you would be in trouble :P
    But then again, having few million dollars even in cash, would sure make life easy

Personally I would steal a lot of stuff, money, electronics, all kinds of cool stuff I would find
    And btw that idea of tying everyone's shoelaces together, rofl, imagine how big thing (yet so ridiculous) it would be in the news etc that like thousand people had their shoelaces tied together in some public place
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

I would slowly and methodically move around the world removing dictators, forcing enemies to sign peace treaties, and treaties to dismantle all armed forces, weapons, and the like.

I mean, all the other perverted and criminal stuff you guys are listing down just doesn't tempt me much, crime loses it's appeal after a while :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    I would slowly and methodically move around the world removing dictators, forcing enemies to sign peace treaties, and treaties to dismantle all armed forces, weapons, and the like.

I mean, all the other perverted and criminal stuff you guys are listing down just doesn't tempt me much, crime loses it's appeal after a while :P
    How exactly do you force people to sign treaties when they are frozen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I'd probably do some pretty --- uh --- not exactly right things to many, many women. A guy posted before about pickpocketing tons of people in a city so it's not a single, large, traceable theft. I like that idea as well. I'd probably do that. I suppose the most fun of all however would be stuff like messing with famous women, firing weapons and stuff for fun. Finally, maybe visiting cool places that would otherwise have security or require a reason to be there ie: Blizzard's headquarters, places like that. I've actually put thought into this idea before, or more specifically having the power to stop time at will, as opposed to a one-time month long extravaganza. Anyway, fun to think about ---- ahhh, if only.

A bunch of stealing, set fires so that when the month is over, chaos reigns in the cities, take everyone's clothes so awkwardness ensues, write scrambled nonsense on the walls of buildings so they think someone weird is going on, leave notes on the desks of FBI agents saying "Maybe you should do your job better so I can't get in here with a gorrila outfit on" to freak them all out.

Take one of those replicas of Frostmourne and the Master Sword if I can find it, hoard all the gold from banks I can find into one big chamber and bring in the throne from Buckingham Palace and sit amongst my riches, seconds before time readjusts say, "Hail to the king, baby". All while wearing gloves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to Washington DC and create a Human Centipede that alternates between left and right wingers.

Why the hell do people put so much attention to rule #8? When we people wake up from this "time stop" they'll think not a second has passed, who cares if You rob a hundred banks and leave fingerprints all over, they'll have hard time proving You've done anything because no one has seen You and You've really been nowhere.
    Trying to deposit a few billions in cash afterwards might raise a few eyebrows though.

-I'd steal enough cash to last me a life-time
    -get new furniture
    -get all the electronic devices i want like tv's computer equipment, home cinema,....
    -Get a lifetime supply of Diesel.
    -Get enough fancy new clothes to last me for the next ten years or so
    -Walk around naked.

After that month i'd quit my job, get an easy going part time job so there would be no questions asked i'd tell everybody i work from home most of the time so there would be no suspicion about my lifestyle.
    Pay everything with cash, yes we can even pay rent with cash deposits if we want, save the money of my part time job to buy things later on wich you cant pay in cash..
    Live a good and easy life after that...

The United States would need to have new elections for congress after the month.

Id fly to russia with an ak-47 and obviously single handedly take over russia i think i could kill the entire moscow population and disarm all there shit in moscow in 1 month

Deleted
    Dick around in fast cars, explore all the hidden places (Ima find the queens bedroom!!), get drunk, get sober, get drunk again, take some badass pictures of me riding lions, dancing with gorillas etc in London Zoo, play the hell out of my classic games, change the costumes of actors mid performance in the westend, teabag someone famous, read a lot I guess, do some swimming, make a stop motion film from my mates... oh and get a haircut at the end of it.

Edit: oh and stealing cash? I found this link and it pretty much says that you could fit a billion dollars into you bedroom or into the back of a transit. Stealing cash, if you're that was inclined, would be too easy.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6093549AAFcGRN
    Last edited by mmoc2863e87097; 2011-11-29 at 01:16 AM.

for a month? dang i'd be bord out of my mind... but first off, i'd load up on cash and steal a ton of stuff. second, i'd take pictures with my friends, putting them in awkward poses. pictures = timeless

Quote Originally Posted by Baene View Post
    Id fly to russia with an ak-47 and obviously single handedly take over russia i think i could kill the entire moscow population and disarm all there shit in moscow in 1 month
    ...Why?

That's not cool man. Laxatives are where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktorek View Post
    Probably slit my wrists or hung myself.
    1- no human interaction would make me a bit crazy.
    2- rule2 means no electricity, gas or anything. U'd have to cook over a fire, that also means cold ass nights as there's no heating except ur fire.
    3- food would be an issue, stealing from shops wouldn't be an option (see point 5) killing animals- really would u kill it, skin it and take out all insides and then make it into something edible? besides where would u get the animals local zoo?
    4- no pc, games consoles, tvs and entertainment (rule 2)
    5- talking about stealing, u'd have to break all doors, windows to steal anything so much for leaving no traces
    Basicly u'd get medieval in 21st century
    Suicide would be the best option
    Sorry, but who would be stupid enough to end their life just because ONE month out of your whole life was bad?

10 million people ==> A) You don't have 10 million bullets b) You can't fly c) Even if you shoot 2 people each second you wouldn't be done in 30 days.

Bad school kid is bad.

Deleted

firstly, do you know how to fly a plane/helicopter? :P and secondy i dont think you could kill the whole population in 1month with an AK47, and thirdly, why would you want to do that? :\

---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 01:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kore nametooshort View Post
    Dick around in fast cars, explore all the hidden places (Ima find the queens bedroom!!), get drunk, get sober, get drunk again, take some badass pictures of me riding lions, dancing with gorillas etc in London Zoo, play the hell out of my classic games, change the costumes of actors mid performance in the westend, teabag someone famous, read a lot I guess, do some swimming, make a stop motion film from my mates... oh and get a haircut at the end of it.

Edit: oh and stealing cash? I found this link and it pretty much says that you could fit a billion dollars into you bedroom or into the back of a transit. Stealing cash, if you're that was inclined, would be too easy.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6093549AAFcGRN
    problem with the cars thing as pointed out before, if it stopped during the day, everyone would still be in their cars and the roads (especially in london) would be jammed, you would have to get out of the city before you could drive at a decent speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    The whole evidence(with the exception of finger prints and (dna if you have a criminal record)) rule doesnt make much sense. When you do a month's worth of crime and property damage in what appears to be a fraction of a second in the eyes of the rest of the world there's no way anyone can prove that you caused it if you return to the place where you were when the time stopped. Since it happened so suddenly everyone there will agree that they saw you there the whole time and that it would be impsossible for you to be at multiple locations at the same time.

Deleted
    I'd make everyone face eachother, so when time starts again, they'd all walk into eachother. Or just put random objects in front of him, like poles and whatnot.
    I'd swap clothes around, which would be hilarious. Just imagine; walking around in a fancuy suit, next thing you know you're wearing a mini skirt and bra.
    Hmm, what else.. OH. Kick someone I hate in the nuts. When time starts again, they'll feel it fer sure. (Thank you Adam Sandler for the wonderful idea)
    Burn my school, after having everyone dragged to safety..