Poll: Which class will you play first on launch day?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I voted BH but I am torn between a BH/Merc and IA/OP. I really like the SI/Sorc in beta, but only played it because I want to avoid too much BH/IA exposure.

The Sith Inquisitor will be my only class choice for the length of time I end up playing SWTOR.
    Dalor / Varkeer
    Guild Wars 2
    Necromancer

15+ Year Old Account
    Boba.
    Boba.
    Boba Fett Yo.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I'm still torn. So stupid. I'm really intruiged by the cover mechanic and tried a smuggler during beta. LOVED IT!
    So one of the choices would be IA. On the other hand I'm more of a caster/healer type and that would be lead me to... SI.
    Everyone is rolling that -.-'

What to pick? *sigh*

Aww yeah Bounty Hunter.

Someone should make another poll like this with all the advanced classes as it is really not that useful to know that there are going to be x consulars when we don't know how many will be Sages compared to how many will be Shadows, as those classes do not fill the same roles. Just an idea.

Deleted
    Inquisitors are overwhelmingly popular :s

Deleted
    Even though I won't be able to play the game until I get a new computer, I want to play Smuggler first then Bounty Hunter. Then after a couple of months a Jedi. I think a lot of people will pick jedi to begin with so it will be mega hectic in those starter areas.

I'm not sure If I'm going BH or SW now :<

Sith juggernaut warrior (If you need a tank on Darth Bandon once I actually get my EA, feel free to hit me up) followed closely, if not congruently, with an Imperial sniper agent.

Now if I could only get through to customer support since I forgot the answer to one my security questions, sigh.

Smuggler Scoundrel. Finally decided for sure. JK guardian will be my second. Finally talked a friend into going tank, and my wife is healing, so I am free to dps while leveling, and then may heal at 50.
    This is the 3rd or 4th pole that I have seen smuggler dead last. Kind of glad. Prefer being one of the less played classes as opposed to the Counseler / Inquisitor that, based on this, will be about 40% of the entire population.

Jedi Guardian FTW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sniper!!!!

if my buddy doesn't budge on the whole empire main thing, IA first (sniper) if he does, Sentinel