Judgment Auto Attack Question

Hi I'm relatively new to the Threads I have a question and it may be a dumb one. I play a pally and have my judgment spell keybinded to the dash button on my keyboard next to my 0 button. Before the patch I used to hit it and it would automatically target and attack the closest mob with my judgment spell and now for some reason it will not target any mobs. Anyone have any ideas what the problem might be? Thank you in advance for any help and I know it might be a simple fix but I am not so adept at the interface options for the game

This may mean that they have changed the behaviour of it, which will be a very welcome change for some.

However in your case, if true, this means you may have to set up a macro to target an enemy and start auto attack.
    Last edited by Judge40; 2011-12-01 at 03:17 PM.

Ah, thank you for your response Judge, do you know if it would it be a general macro to target the nearest enemy or would it have to be a specific to the mob that is in front of me at the time? I am not so great with creating Macros do you have any suggestions of an actual macro to use? And out of curiosity are you experiencing the same issue with your paladin? If you don’t have one please disregard the last question :-)

Code:
    /targetenemy
    /cast Judgement
    /startattack
    This will replicate the previous behaviour.
    Not sure if the /startattack is needed to start your auto attack or if that is still automatic - so check that.

Paladin is actually my main, but I haven't had chance to play since the patch yet, if no one else confirms by the time I get home from work I'll check for you.

Can anyone confirm that they in fact changed the behavior of Judgement? I didn't notice anything different during the raid last night.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I can confirm that they messed up with game behavior again... Mature language filter re-enables himself every time i relog from char to char... I think both Judgement and game options are bugged.
    "Paragon of the Light, lead our armies against the coming darkness."
    Эн / Калифпорния

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Judgement now works properly with @unitid targetting in macros - you can cast on @focus without it changing your target now. However, if you use it on Not Your Target, it doesn't activate auto-attack.

Deleted
    I just logged in with my paladin to test this out. Casting Judgement on a training dummy will activate my auto-attack, from range as well as in melee distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Judgement now works properly with @unitid targetting in macros - you can cast on @focus without it changing your target now. However, if you use it on Not Your Target, it doesn't activate auto-attack.
    Glad to see they finally got around to fixing it...

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Energy View Post
    I can confirm that they messed up with game behavior again... Mature language filter re-enables himself every time i relog from char to char... I think both Judgement and game options are bugged.
    The new Judgement behavious isn't a bug, it's a fix.