Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    welcome to the internet...

---------- Post added 2011-12-01 at 02:43 AM ----------

just dont be suprised if you get a visit from the police after... its called rape in most parts of the world and is largely illegal
    You do realize I said "roleplay" right? As in... Fictional, pretending etc. obviously the person would consent.

I'd hit it.

REALLY. REALLY. Hard.

...In the head with a sledge hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Fresh risen, so not smelly.
    How do you figure? Freshly risen doesn't necessarily mean recently(with in an hour or two) dead. For all we know the person could have been dead a few days and became a zombie 5 minutes ago, could be wrong but I think it might smell after that time frame.

OT: No, no I wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
    probably likes guys who wear their heart on their sleeve
    Nah. She looks like she'd like the guys who are big, beefy and tough on the outside but all soft on the inside.

On topic: I would not. I don't like biters.
    Last edited by An-Tuirseach; 2011-12-01 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    How do you figure? Freshly risen doesn't necessarily mean recently(with in an hour or two) dead. For all we know the person could have been dead a few days and became a zombie 5 minutes ago, could be wrong but I think it might smell after that time frame.

OT: No, no I wouldn't.
    I figured because i created the motherfucking post and it's my motherfucking hypothetical situation.

If she was my girlfriend before whatever happened.... It's possible. Depends on our state of mind. If she was going to bite/scratch/etc. me, probably not though.

Zombie ethics is just a bizarre thing to be contemplating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    You do realize I said "roleplay" right? As in... Fictional, pretending etc. obviously the person would consent.
    i thought it was sarcasm sort of :P hard to detect online. just so everyone is clear, slavemaker has no intent of raping anybody to my knowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best. Thread. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hit it.

With a baseball bat.

Deleted
    Hehe though of this manga when I read this forum. About a guy thats obsessed with zombies, meet a girl that had tasted a drug he made o ressurect his dead cat with, and she obviously died because bad parents ans shit and wham you have this > http://www.mangafox.com/manga/sankarea/v01/c004/4.html

Too white and scary. No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yes, who wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustakrakish View Post
    Too white and scary. No.
    fist time i hear the argument of not banging a girl i mean zombie because it's too white...

Yes... Yes I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats sick, can't u imagine, its all cold, then you have maggots crawling through your piss hole, and imagine how she'd smell, I couldn't fuck with rigamortis in the same house let alone the source of it!!!

Topic is funny as hell though, I rofl'd when I saw the topic, then died a little inside when I saw it was a dead Cowboy Cheerleader.

No, I like it better when they aren't moving.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scarecrow- View Post
    No, I like it better when they aren't moving.
    You can always cut it's head off.

.......if the zombie looked like that, then yes.

no other way in hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. Is this the standard, murderous, brain-eating zombie, or just a regular person who happens to be undead?

Quote Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
    "Wear your heart on your sleeve = Display one's emotions openly" personality trait, however a zombie would like a guy if they really had their heart so readily available. You kind of have to squint to understand the joke kinda like a Picasso
    Don't worry, I got the double meaning of the joke before you explained, and I thought it was clever.
    ಠ_ಠ