Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRider View Post
    http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children
    (possible repost)

This is exactly what Fox New's want's you to do "Welfare reform" What we SHOULD be doing is asking the richest american's to pay their fair share. Let's get a few video's of the money they waste stuff on. It's a broadcasting company from the 1 percent clearly most biased "News" program. They want you to feel less for people on welfare. They want you to see them as a stereotype.This is just "one" person doesn't account for everyone, some people I think are considering everyone on welfare to be like this.

Look right below the video, directly below it.
    If you watch the video clips (plural) you will see that there are also clips in there from NBC and ABC. It isn't just Fox News.

And YES, the mother is the one who should be accountable for this. I feel bad for the children, but the mother could have prevented having so many children.
    She had a chance to be more careful after the first kid, she had another chance after the second kid, and then another after the third....you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    That is not reasonable at all. 33k a year is ridiculously expensive for raising a child.

hmm your right, its probably more around 400-450k. i am kinda shit at math ^^

lets make it 6mil instead of 12mil for 15 children.

i think 27 bucks will save more money
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

http://nation.foxnews.com/homelessne...ll-my-children
    (possible repost)

This is exactly what Fox New's want's you to do "Welfare reform" What we SHOULD be doing is asking the richest american's to pay their fair share. Let's get a few video's of the money they waste stuff on. It's a broadcasting company from the 1 percent clearly most biased "News" program. They want you to feel less for people on welfare. They want you to see them as a stereotype.This is just "one" person doesn't account for everyone, some people I think are considering everyone on welfare to be like this.

Look right below the video, directly below it.
    Are you for real? Are you that blinded by what society and everyone else tells you that you're going to blame a news broadcasting company for this story? She had 15 kids, not Fox News. But wait, conservative media is the source of all the evil in the world! I completely forgot...

And CLEARLY NBC/CBS/ABC/CNN, most magazines, and most newspapers don't lean towards the left. I forgot about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    It may be sterotyping to a degree but I had the experience of knowing a family who recievd welfare and milked the system like a tit.

The mother in line couple spaces back one daughter afew spaces back the second daughter a few more the 3rd all driving newish cars and living in the same low rent housing apartment.Milking the government tit at the expense of the taxpayers.

The line she utters about paying for her and her jailbird baby daddy's "SUFFERING" is priceless. Holy shit she has balls.
    I have experience with knowing a person on welfare and they depended on that money. Their Father used to work but one day the boss and his son beat him up and he has been treated with PDSD. Then he went on welfare, and the wife lost her job because the boss was sexually harassing her and she didn't accept his invites. People look foreward to that money, otherwise they would go hungry. I admit their are people who abuse and milk the system.

Have you known a crooked cop? know an elected official that is involved with corruption? how about a guy that jacks up the price on fixing up your car? my point is we should look at this situation as "one person" rather then a whole community. Their are people who abuse the system but that happens in whatever program or even profession you go to. Doctor's sometimes double bill insurance company's. It's sad the lady expect's the government to pay for it. But that's the "trap" fox want's you to think. Now they got you thinking well "all people on welfare" but back on topic. Obviously it's very very sad when a person has that many kids. It truly is a shame and very embarrassing. No doubt I bet they paid her to go on camera.

I am keeping in mind this is just one person. Our tax dollar's spent a trillion dollar's on the middle east decade long war. They're are obviously better ways to use our tax dollars but ripping public funding is not an option in my point of view. But that's just my honest view on it.

/facepalm
    It's sad when people like this have 15 kids and expect others to pay for them all... I guess condoms are just to expensive.

Its amazing how many stupid liberal kids there are... (Im considering anyone under the mid 20's a kid) Im glad some of you aren't retarded. First, stop blaming Fox News... you idiots hear your friends or liberal heros bashing them so you do it too, you dont know a thing. All previous news has had a liberal edge, fox new is people who lean to the right. If you don't like it, dont watch it.

That said, this woman disgusts me. I HATE that we have to pay for people like this. All of those kids are going to end up as gang members, criminals, and basic human garbage, I garentee it. How the F*** fo you even have 15 kids? why you would have more then 2 is beyond me. We have a "certain group" (call me as racist as you want, its true and you know it) In the USA who cant seem to stop popping out kids without being married. STOP DOING IT. Its retarded... wear a condom, use birth control, have non vaginal sex... jesus christ. We need to stop being so politically correct, point the finger at them and crack down on it.

Im with the camp who says this is not my problem. I wouldn't care one bit if she and all her kids die in a gutter. Not one bit. Id sooner give food to a starving rat then to them. At least a rat works to survive and doesn't drain my money away. If we didn't help people like this in the first place, then we would have a lot less of them. They keep doing it because they know they will be bailed out, and constantly be supported by the Liberals.

I do have a very fair solution however. On our tax form, we should simply circle "left wing" or "right wing" All of you left wing liberals can pay your taxes to welfair because you care so much, and we right wing people only have to pay taxes to keep the things that we actually need going. Then everyones happy. You pay to keep scum like this alive and we keep our money.

<Infracted> Don't refer to other users as stupid, retarded, idiots, or any other kind of name-calling.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2011-12-03 at 05:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cases like these where I allmost think you should be required to have X iq or something before being allowed to have kids, but then I could see people misunderstanding or what ever and thinking hitler bs or euthanasia or something ott

She shouldn't have had more children than she can care for. It's a shame to know that the children will suffer for her mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I would love to see her and her 15 kids starve to death together.
    And this is why I hate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I would love to see her and her 15 kids starve to death together.
    Now this sounds like the right thing to do here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Its amazing how many stupid liberal kids there are... (Im considering anyone under the mid 20's a kid) Im glad some of you aren't retarded. First, stop blaming Fox News... you idiots hear your friends or liberal heros bashing them so you do it too, you dont know a thing. All previous news has had a liberal edge, fox new is people who lean to the right. If you don't like it, dont watch it.

That said, this woman disgusts me. I HATE that we have to pay for people like this. All of those kids are going to end up as gang members, criminals, and basic human garbage, I garentee it. How the F*** fo you even have 15 kids? why you would have more then 2 is beyond me. We have a "certain group" (call me as racist as you want, its true and you know it) In the USA who cant seem to stop popping out kids without being married. STOP DOING IT. Its retarded... wear a condom, use birth control, have non vaginal sex... jesus christ. We need to stop being so politically correct, point the finger at them and crack down on it.

Im with the camp who says this is not my problem. I wouldn't care one bit if she and all her kids die in a gutter. Not one bit. Id sooner give food to a starving rat then to them. At least a rat works to survive and doesn't drain my money away. If we didn't help people like this in the first place, then we would have a lot less of them. They keep doing it because they know they will be bailed out, and constantly be supported by the Liberals.

I do have a very fair solution however. On our tax form, we should simply circle "left wing" or "right wing" All of you left wing liberals can pay your taxes to welfair because you care so much, and we right wing people only have to pay taxes to keep the things that we actually need going. Then everyones happy. You pay to keep scum like this alive and we keep our money.
    First off. I stopped reading your post when you included the word "stupid liberal" and I also reported your rude post. I don't consider myself as "Left" or "right wing" I do not like label's. I am for neither party. I am for compassion and basic funding. I am able to have a discussion without insulting or mud slinging around. Look at your post. I have made a list of following veiled insults that can land you an infraction. I only ask if you want to have a discussion that's fine but their is no need for name calling that is one of the "Cyber bullying" acts.

Now allow me to explain, I do not think we should cut public funding. We went to a war in the middle east and rang trillions of dollars for the corporate giant's and sent a ton of job's overseas. What did that do to America nearly put us in the great depression. Let's think for a moment if we don't offer them any help. How are we any less corrupt? people in the white house create these so called "pac's" or "superpacs" where people can send you money and you use it for whatever you please.
    even offer "that much" and depending on how much money you get.

That's all I have to say on this subject. When someone bust's in and says "It's not my problem" and talk's to them like they are "gutter trash who should be eaten by a rat" that is going a bit far. Obviously it's hard to have a rational argument.

This is an outrage to be honest. Having 15 children and no job is pathetic.

In the UK, the more kids you have, the system provides more money. So people go out and have 3-10 kids so they get more money. Meaning they don't have to work, and they have nice places to live in, with more than enough money to live on for the month.
    We recently had a news report on the same lines of a woman having 13 kids, and gets about £1800 a month with rent, and money for food, school meals etc. Saying they were Britains worst family.

Then another family who have 11 kids i think it was, and the father goes out and works every day to make ends meat, to support his family. Because he doesn't want to be one of these "hand me out families."

I'm just sick at how people abuse the system, and when it goes wrong for them, they blame the system and not themselves. I honestly think that the system should stop paying people extra money for children after they have 4. There shouldn't be an increase of benefits after this amount, then people would stop having 8, 9 or even 10 children just to make more money from it.

I feel sorry for her children, but i don't care for this womans outcome. For her to blame the system and for someone needs to pay for this is bullshit. Sure they need to pay for the problem they've given her, taking her to jail, removing her children in such a manor. But no one owes her anything other than that. So she needs to take this look at reality and stop demanding things that was never rightfully hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Go ahead and report it, oh golly I'll die if I cant post on mmo champion, I mean I post so often right? You show your bias by having a problem with my post, yet no problem with post #68.. so nice job trying to seem like the reasonable mediator, but you pretty much failed there.
    I am going to stop responding to you because this is getting quite off topic. Mocking the "MMO Champion" with a condensing attitude doesn't make your point any more valid. In fact if you can't have a civil debate without cussing and "Hate Speech" and wishing death upon a person. Thinking of them as a "drain" and all that. All it does is shoot down your own arugment. You have to be creditable when responding to a discussion going on a rant. Show's how quick temper you are and biased.

As for the woman one last time. Yes it's a horrible situation. Having that many kid's and expecting the goverment to pay for it. But I am not saying "All welfare" which is millions of people in America should be labeled as such. I don't look to "Fox New's". I read CNN, MSNBC. Yahoo New's etc. However your point of view. Is just that. Posting it as fact is a myth common when people talking about an opinion. Clearly she need's help. (Not the money kind.) Didn't Hermain Cain supposedly help out a women with money issues for 10 year's. Would you say that woman is a drain on the society as well?

It's obvious. Fox New's will report the most abusrb thing's That's not just me saying it. Google Fox New's and you will see what you get. Furthermore I think their are most concerning matter's in this nation that are more important then a woman with a bunch of kids. Again this is just my point of view. I tend look at the entire picture not just a narrow minded view.
    Last edited by YoungRider; 2011-12-03 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Wait... you are seriously blaming her for wanting a better future for FIFTEEN children she must raise alone?
    No I want the government to step in and say enough is enough, her stupidity got her in the situation and she doesn't deserve a dime.
    They should then put the kids in foster care and charge her child support.
    When she fails to pay said child support they should yank her drivers license and later imprison her.

Because that's what the government would do to any father who wasn't fit to care for his kids and I am a fan of equal rights.

I feel terrible for the kids because that's who suffers.

Social services should remove her children and put her in treatment. I'm not a fan of removing children from their family, but is she taking care and providing the basic needs for them? Food, clothes, shelter...no.

She lost me on the part that someone needs to pay and be held accountable. Go look in the mirror...

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    People like this make me want to run face first into a concrete wall. UGH.

She is not entitled to anything. Nothing. Not one dime. As a taxpayer, I would not mind lending aid to people who truly need it.. People who are responsible but down on their luck and trying to do the right thing, that's fine. People that breed like rabbits and then proceed to expect handouts from everyone else?

No.

I don't care what news station reported the story. This woman is not the only person out there that has a million kids they cannot be financially responsible for. I hate every single one of them just the same - they are truly a drain on society and their attitude is infectious, more and more people feel that they can do this and it is okay.

Contraception. Seriously.

And at least look for a damn job. I know they're hard to find these days, but at least put in some effort.

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    Seriously this made me rage,
    Umad your tax and money is given to people like this only to reinforce this behaviour?
    Umad the govournment keeps giving people like this money so they feel they deserve it rather than get off there ass and work?

Yeah you mad. Me too
    i'm mad that my tax dollars are going to this dumb ^#@&@ who probably should have had the brains and foresight to stop at kid #3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

I have experience with knowing a person on welfare and they depended on that money. Their Father used to work but one day the boss and his son beat him up and he has been treated with PDSD. Then he went on welfare, and the wife lost her job because the boss was sexually harassing her and she didn't accept his invites. People look foreward to that money, otherwise they would go hungry. I admit their are people who abuse and milk the system.

Have you known a crooked cop? know an elected official that is involved with corruption? how about a guy that jacks up the price on fixing up your car? my point is we should look at this situation as "one person" rather then a whole community. Their are people who abuse the system but that happens in whatever program or even profession you go to. Doctor's sometimes double bill insurance company's. It's sad the lady expect's the government to pay for it. But that's the "trap" fox want's you to think. Now they got you thinking well "all people on welfare" but back on topic. Obviously it's very very sad when a person has that many kids. It truly is a shame and very embarrassing. No doubt I bet they paid her to go on camera.

I am keeping in mind this is just one person. Our tax dollar's spent a trillion dollar's on the middle east decade long war. They're are obviously better ways to use our tax dollars but ripping public funding is not an option in my point of view. But that's just my honest view on it.
    Actually once again, ABC and NBC has news clips on there as well. It isn't just a FOX thing.

And no, I do not think that it is all people on welfare who are bad, evil, or whatever. Some people truly fall on hard times and circumstances, and they do need a bit of help. I am for helping your fellow man, but I also think that everyone also needs to be accountable and help himself, if he is able.

Not everyone who is on welfare is like this. This is an exception. But it is so RIDICULOUS, that it makes you question how things got to this point.

Could this situation have been avoided?

Absolutely.

But when she says that "someone needs to take care of all these children. Someone needs to feed my kids," and she is blaming everyone around her, and refuses to acknowledge that she has any fault whatsoever....
    well I completely understand why it would make someone upset.

She isn't just asking for help. She is demanding it.

Just because there are other "wrongs" and corrupt people and things happening in this world, it does not make what she is doing any less wrong. The "war" does not make what she is doing right. Corrupt politicians do not make what she is doing right. Two wrongs do not make a right.

I give to charity and help others, but this...this is just wrong.

I don't find that this is just ripping on public funding, I think that it ripping on her and her ridiculous notion that society owes her something more than every other member in society.

I find fault with Fox News for what essentially amounts to trolling. There's nothing newsworthy about a mother with 15 children fighting for welfare; not on a cable network. Local news perhaps, but that's a completely different animal. This video and "report" were deliberately designed to be inflamatory, and it's shameful yellow journalism.

That being said, she shouldn't have had 15 children. It's stupid and irresponsible of her, but it's also morally reprehensible to punish her children for no fault of their own. It's why Welfare exists in the first place.

get a job scrounger i wish no harm to the kids but what kind of exampe are they setting