Good for Toronto.

Knicks are battling hard with Wolves omg.

LAC is getting DESTROYEDDDD by Miami lol.

Spurs lost to Pistons lol...

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Spurs lost to Pistons lol...
    Timmy and Manu out I bet Pop is just taking a break.

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    Timmy and Manu out I bet Pop is just taking a break.
    "Fellas, we're winning too much. Take a break tonight."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    "Fellas, we're winning too much. Take a break tonight."
    Pretty much how he operates he doesn't want the media to start talking about them he always wants to be the sleeper of the playoffs which is just crazy it's not like people just forget about the spurs...

There are some crazy mofos in this world. New York Post (a newspaper) says that when Knicks played Wolves last night some fan snuck into the hallway near lockerroom and yelled at Melo about something about Kevin Garnett.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 09:56 PM ----------

Denver Nuggets beat Cavs. Denver is pretty beast these days lol. I'd be lying if I said they weren't quite scary.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 06:03 PM ----------

Looks like Heat win over LAL. Lebron is going crazy.

Knicks lost to Clippers. *holds back tears...* As expected...................*sniffle*

Sorry Skars and whoever that other guy who liked the Spurs was, but Brooklyn is gonna have to take Spurs to school tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    LeBron becomes the third player ever with 5 straight games of 30+ points on 60%+ shooting along with Moses Malone and Adrian Dantley. He is playing ridiculous, ridiculous basketball right now. Somehow in a career of ridiculous years, LeBron might be having his best year ever. His shooting percentage is at a career high. Same for his 3pt percentage. And his rebounds. And his assists are probably only going to fall short of his last year in Cleveland.
    Last edited by conscript; 2013-02-10 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not taking anything away from what he has done the last 5-6 games but he did play against bobcats and raptors and the lol lakers.

I haven't seen alot of the lakers this year, but on the box score I hardly see nash with the high volume assists he has had in years past.

Very disappointed that LAL hasn't turned out better...although I secretly want D12 to not be resigned by ANY team. All that garbage back in ORL was ridiculous >=(

Quote Originally Posted by Unrecognizable View Post
    I haven't seen alot of the lakers this year, but on the box score I hardly see nash with the high volume assists he has had in years past.
    Hard to assist to people that aren't there. LAL needs more injuries.

But yeah, rather hard to have optimism about reaching the playoffs...

Boston beat Denver Nuggets. What the fuck? I feel dizzy.

Nets are looking at another loss against Spurs...And they were starting off so well.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 10:30 PM ----------

Oh God Nets got raped. Lol....................................................................................... .......

10+ Year Old Account
    Denver Nuggets beat Cavs. Denver is pretty beast these days lol. I'd be lying if I said they weren't quite scary.

Knicks lost to Clippers. *holds back tears...* As expected...................*sniffle*
    But sadly, beating the Cavs today isn't much of an accomplishment.

And shame that even Melo scoring 40+ can't get the Knicks a win, but on the other hand, a nice win for LAC.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    But sadly, beating the Cavs today isn't much of an accomplishment.

And shame that even Melo scoring 40+ can't get the Knicks a win, but on the other hand, a nice win for LAC.
    When Melo scores 40, his teams are only a little over .500. Probably comes down to the rest of his team not performing up to par and him having to take all the shots or Melo taking away shots from his teammates. Hard to say without actually looking at all the games in detail.

Knicks don't play hard for the whole game, that's their problem. It's kind of like how sometimes Miami goes on vacation, and then they play seriously 4th quarter. Except the Knicks aren't really good enough defensively and partially offensively to be doing shit like that, and they decide to wait till like last 7 mins.

Nets are apparently trying to get Josh Smith. As long as Reggie Evans, Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, #1 Center East all stay for Nets I don't care. Trade Gerald Wallace or Kris Humphries, I don't give a fuck. I think that extra scoring would be great. Maybe THEN we'd have a legit super team.

Knicks don't play hard for the whole game, that's their problem. It's kind of like how sometimes Miami goes on vacation, and then they play seriously 4th quarter. Except the Knicks aren't really good enough defensively and partially offensively to be doing shit like that, and they decide to wait till like last 7 mins.
    Yea, they are regressing pretty badly since the start of the season too. They had one of the best defences to start, it's dropped to middle of the pack since.

Nets are apparently trying to get Josh Smith. As long as Reggie Evans, Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, #1 Center East all stay for Nets I don't care. Trade Gerald Wallace or Kris Humphries, I don't give a fuck. I think that extra scoring would be great. Maybe THEN we'd have a legit super team.
    If somehow bizarro world happens, I'd laugh pretty hard if Joe Johnson got sent back to Atlanta in the Smith deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell are the Hawks going to get back that they would actually use lol. Crash is on a horrible contract. Humps contract isn't worth a damn until next year when it is an expiring. I don't feel like looking up their 1st round pick situation, but there is no way the Nets have any or many in their pockets. The Hawks don't have any bad contracts that they would force the Nets to eat as all of their big deals except for Horford's are expiring and he isn't going anywhere unless they are insane and he and Lopez join this trade. And really, can anyone see the Nets managing to reign in Smith and showing him his shot chart where he is arguably the worst jump shooter in the NBA this year (not that he has ever been good in his whole career).

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 09:27 AM ----------

If somehow bizarro world happens, I'd laugh pretty hard if Joe Johnson got sent back to Atlanta in the Smith deal.
    If the "untradeable contract" gets dealt twice, it would be hilarious.

Joe Johnson cant be dealt to Atlanta its part of a No Reacquiring clause that happens in players contracts. Why anyone would want Josh Smith is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Joe Johnson cant be dealt to Atlanta its part of a No Reacquiring clause that happens in players contracts. Why anyone would want Josh Smith is beyond me.
    Josh Smith isn't bad. His shot selection is fucking awful but if a coach could reign that in, he'd have a valuable defensive player with a decent inside game. JSmith is shooting 75.3% at the rim... while shitting multiple pants with his shooting (34.5% for 3-10 feet, 19.5% for 10 to 16 feet, and 29.1% for 16-23 feet, 50.8% from FT).
    Last edited by jreg; 2013-02-11 at 05:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    19.5% for 10 to 16 feet.
    That is still like my favorite stat ever. Dude is SOOOO bad at the mid range jumper. Its like all he ever did was practice dunks and 3s and just ignored the middle of the zone and the FT line.

It doesn't matter, once we get Josh Smith Brooklyn will have 4 mediocre-super-stars. That's like. They could make it to game 7 of the first round playoffs.

And just think of all the chemistry Josh and Joe will already have since they're both from the same time. Super pro! (Lol.......)

Omg Suns want Shumpert, they're trying to do a trade for him. I don't want to give him up.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 02:31 PM ----------

You guys really know how to jynx the Nets. Deron out 2 games ankle inflammation AGAIN. Christ.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 02:54 PM ----------

Hey guys. So. Rondo is out for rest of season, right. And he's been leading Assists Per Game. At the end of the season will he be considered best assister even though he's gonna end up missing over half the season?

Not that assists matter, but if this was like PPG, then what would happen for scoring title?

It doesn't matter, once we get Josh Smith Brooklyn will have 4 mediocre-super-stars. That's like. They could make it to game 7 of the first round playoffs.

And just think of all the chemistry Josh and Joe will already have since they're both from the same time. Super pro! (Lol.......)
    Brooklyn Nets becoming the Brooklyn Hawks?

Omg Suns want Shumpert, they're trying to do a trade for him. I don't want to give him up.
    You'd be getting Jared Dudley though. For a team that already shoots and makes the most 3s in the league, that's kinda retarded. He's not a terrible defender either.

Not that assists matter, but if this was like PPG, then what would happen for scoring title?
    Here's my assist;

According to Wikipedia
    The scoring title was originally determined by total points scored until the 1968–69 season, after which points per game was used to determine the leader instead.[2] Players who earned scoring titles before the 1979–80 season did not record any three-point field goals because the three-point line was first implemented in the NBA during that season.[3][4] To qualify for the scoring title, the player must appear in at least 70 games (out of 82) or have at least 1400 points.