15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Seriously great game. Game seven should be great friggin basketball.

If it makes you guys feel better Manu also took literally four steps on that play where you thought he was fouled.
    and how many times does Lebron take more than 2? all the damn time. San Antonio got hosed.

Great. I can't wait to not watch TV for the next two days because of all the talk of LeBron "willing his team to win", or something to that effect, because he, you know, turned it over, then through a "lob pass" (which was a turn over), and then shot a missed three all within the last one minute of the game. Sigh, I should stop posting before I get infracted.

Great win!
    One of the best games ever easily.

The dream is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Great. I can't wait to not watch TV for the next two days because of all the talk of LeBron "willing his team to win", or something to that effect, because he, you know, turned it over, then through a "lob pass" (which was a turn over), and then shot a missed three all within the last one minute of the game. Sigh, I should stop posting before I get infracted.
    Miami: L. James 32 Pts, 10 Reb, 11 Ast, 3 Stl, 1 Blk

A clutch three in the last 20 secs of the game 6 NBA finals game and locking down the opposing team's best player.
    Give credit where it is due, not blindly hate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post

A clutch three in the last 20 secs of the game 6 NBA finals game and locking down the opposing team's best player.
    and despite that, the refs ignored a blatant penalty, that instead of keeping the ball in san antonio's possession, gave it to the heat. ill give credit to the refs for bailing the heat out.
    again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    I understand that it is the playoffs and referees never call any fouls within the last 10 seconds,

but if that is Lebron James driving with 5 seconds left instead of Manu then a foul is getting called.
    LeBron didn't get the foul call when Green stripped him. Why would a flopper like Manu get a call?

LeBron didn't get the foul call when Green stripped him. Why would a flopper like Manu get a call?
    Lebron didn't get the foul call cause there wasn't a foul on that play. If anything, he pushed Green. Manu actually got fouled. See the difference?

15+ Year Old Account
    green didn't even TOUCH lebron, he got all ball, after taking an elbow in the gut from Lebron.
    Manu got an arm across the entire damn body.
    even the commentators called it. stop being a homer.

Yeah, let's just ignore the massive impact he had in the fourth or the 3 he made to make up for the miss. Obviously he didn't play flawlessly but if he doesn't play like that, we're talking about Tim Duncan's fifth ring right now. Calm the fuck down. Why are you so invested in seeing Miami lose?

He played great until crunch time, where he's consistently turned it over and/or not made a shot. He turned it over twice, went 1/3 for threes (which I admit I missed the make, fair enough). His make was with 40 seconds left. Ray Allen was the one who hit the game-tying three. 2 TO, 1/3FG isn't that great.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna puke.

they lost that game on so many factors... missed free throws, taking out their best rebounder etc. the missed call sucks, but refs are only human and i don't think they were being biased or anything

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    green didn't even TOUCH lebron, he got all ball, after taking an elbow in the gut from Lebron.
    Manu got an arm across the entire damn body.
    even the commentators called it. stop being a homer.
    Agreed that Green didn't foul LeBron. Manu blatantly traveled. Good no call.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    and you know how many times lebron makes that same exact travel without getting called?

Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    And no mention of the potential foul on Ginobli. So basically we're just going to say our team either got screwed or made the right call. Okay.

I'm good now. Sorry for losing my temper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Seriously great game. Game seven should be great friggin basketball.

If it makes you guys feel better Manu also took literally four steps on that play where you thought he was fouled.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when an opposing player touches the ball, the "step count" is reset, right? Did Allen get the ball before he took more than two?
    If you're talking about the call they reviewed and gave to the Spurs near the end, then you're talking about the play where Lebron pushed off Green, Green went for the ball, and even though Lebron touched it two or three more times, they initially rewarded the ball to the Heat.

I'm saying this in a most objective way, given the ONLY team I care about in the NBA didn't even make the playoffs. The Heat have been flop masters all playoffs. If you're dogging on Manu for flopping (which may be true), then how about Lebron, who flopped on a call this game on a call he got before he flopped? I'm talking about the hit he took in the throat. It was a foul, and he decided to overdo it anyway. That's just this game. The Heat are really good at flopping. That's not to say no other team is, but you can't call a player for flopping when everyone does it.

The Spurs blew this game. Hard. They had it, and just gave it to the Heat. Credit Lebron for pushing everything in the fourth quarter and tying the game up. And, as I said before, you should have kept Duncan in the game the whole time.

What a shock. Coming up next on Sportscenter: "LeBron CLUTCH LATE". Yeah, no he wasn't. 2TO and what, 1/3FG?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    and you know how many times lebron makes that same exact travel without getting called?
    Because someone occasionally gets away with a play that the vast majority of players get away with, we're just not going to call it. That's how you want to officiate games? It was a travel. There was a foul. Neither was called.

And no mention of the potential foul on Ginobli. So basically we're just going to say our team either got screwed or made the right call. Okay.
    See above.

What a shock. Coming up next on Sportscenter: "LeBron CLUTCH LATE". Yeah, no he wasn't. 2TO and what, 1/3FG?
    Forget about it. Seriously. It's sports journalism. It's a fucking joke 99% of the time. Let it go dude.

I'm not reading comments. I'm too depressed to speak. Maybe tomorrow.

Sheesh, y'all sound like you need a drink. I'd buy if I could.