"Race to the World First"

If you haven't taken the time to watch this video it is worth watching. This is a well done documentary into who Blood Legion is and how each person has struggled or just dealt with life and WoW. It is worth noting what men and women and teens give up in order to push themselves to the level of being or competing for the number one spot in the world.

Deleted
    Werry well made and made so much more sense than the ''The Raid'' documentary... worth watching

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleeha View Post
    If you haven't taken the time to watch this video it is worth watching. This is a well done documentary into who Blood Legion is and how each person has struggled or just dealt with life and WoW. It is worth noting what men and women and teens give up in order to push themselves to the level of being or competing for the number one spot in the world.
    Have no life in 2 months while clearing everything.

After that they can show up once a week while you still shit in a sock trying to clear stuff.

I've watched half of it.

I chuckle each time they interview a guild member and they claim to be the best in the world.

It's been out for some time now. I'm surprised it took mmo-champion so long to put up a post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    I've watched half of it.

I chuckle each time they interview a guild member and they claim to be the best in the world.
    This pretty much, I was cringing while watching it seeing a bunch of 2nd place gamers claim they are the best, while they aren´t even in the top.

Never heard of any of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    This pretty much, I was cringing while watching it seeing a bunch of 2nd place gamers claim they are the best, while they aren´t even in the top.

Never heard of any of them.
    Anyone with ambition to be number one tells themselves they're the best. That's what makes the best.

And let it be said, Blood Legion IS in the top right now. Yes, there are circumstances, but they're there.

I really enjoyed watching it, thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Anyone with ambition to be number one tells themselves they're the best. That's what makes the best.

And let it be said, Blood Legion IS in the top right now. Yes, there are circumstances, but they're there.
    They're having their 15 minutes of fame, it'll be over on Wednesday though.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

TO emphatize, I almost fell out of my chair when that clicking terribad moonkin said he was the best lol

Deleted
    Blood Legion is a very good guild but not in top10 overall in my book but close.
    The fact that they think they are the best in the world is just stupid. What is their reasoning for that?

No12 on T12
    No8 on T11

No10 on RS25
    No11 on T10
    No16 on T9
    No16 on T8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    They're having their 15 minutes of fame, it'll be over on Wednesday though.

well.. IF they say they are "one of the best XXXXX" its the truth right?

I agree and dissagree.
    While they can prove they are the best by getting HC first, that doesn't mean they ARE the best.
    They have the right to say so, but to me they won't be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Hahahaha. This was even worse than The Raid IMHO.

First the "one of the best paladins"? Who are you? Krugg? Krucc? Athene???? Think not.

And the on-camera drama? Fucking hilarious man.

With all the LFR-bans and stuff this is just so cruel for BL.

After this documentary, I felt like I hated them all.

Deleted
    Yeah, but that's like saying "Hey, look, everyone else got disqualified for false start so that poor guy who always came in second to last is the best now!". While technically true it has no real value.

Deleted
    was quite an interesting documentary. Expected them to try and interview a few of the more famous faces around as well though. Like try to get Kungen on and things (he was still playing at the time)

I spent alot of time playing WoW but these people have always made me feel sick and sad.

I was disappointed that this movie didnt show the financial side of endgame raiding like who is paying for multiple faction changes, how they all get into beta etc. It also didnt mentioned how they come across class stacking, exploiting, or how does relationship between Blizzard and top guilds look like ( i think most of us heard or experienced GMs watching over your boss kills- it was common in vanilla and TBC, but now its probably only the case for Paragon and Co.)