Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

[H] Shadow Syndicate 6/7HM - 25M - Mug'thol

Shadow Syndicate (Mug'thol, Horde) has a long and stable tradition as Mug'thol's longest-serving progressive raiding group. Shadow Syndicate enjoys a 3-night scheduled, mature raiding environment and we are currently returning to a 25 man raiding enviroment. We are looking to bulk up our extremely dedicated and talented core of players to enjoy the full scale of 25 man raiding for Firelands and beyond.

CURRENT FIRELANDS PROGRESSION: 6/7 HM

We are currently looking to fill our ranks with:

- 1 Tank
    - 3 Melee DPS
    - 6 Ranged DPS
    - 4 Healers

Raid nights are scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM Server (4PM Pacific) to 10PM Server (8PM Pacific).

To find out more about Shadow Syndicate or apply, please visit our website at SSGUILD.org

You can also feel free to contact our leadership team on Mug'thol: Demingo, Wrobot, Khardane, Bloodzul

A brief history of Shadow Syndicate for those who wish to learn more:

Shadow Syndicate prides itself on our long-standing and stable history. We were founded on day 1 of WoW’s release and have been going strong ever since. We have grown to have a reputation for providing our members with permanent homes that offer a competitive raiding experience in a mature and respectful environment.

Shadow Syndicate maintains a large raiding roster and we believe this has been the secret to our success. It allows us to continue raiding when most guilds have stopped and allows our members to have occasional absences to handle any obligations they might have without the fear of thinking they let the group down. In return it provides us an opportunity to aggressively switch out individuals who are not clearly prepared or focused to ensure our 25 man team is the best it can be for the encounter in progress. We are a guild that seeks to create an atmosphere that combines a focus on PvE progression with a realization that WoW is a game and doesn't come before real life. To that end, we typically raid 3 nights a week and require a minimum of 75% raid attendance for members once admitted.

With this policy we have been a successful guild enjoying endgame content in each expansion. Our historic progression includes:

Vanilla: MC, AQ 20/40, and BWL cleared. Naxx (Noth, Anub).
    BC: SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT cleared. Sunwell cleared. (M'uru pre-nerf).
    WotLK: Glory of the Raider 25, Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25, Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25, 11/12 ICC25 HM, Halion 25.
    Cata: 12/13HM Tier11 6/7 HM FL, Glory of the Cataclysm Raider, Glory of the Firelands Raider.

Why im trolling this at 4:30am..../shrug

damn dude go to sleep

dude wants his puprz

everyone wants purpz i dunno about "puprz" though

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzul View Post
    everyone wants purpz i dunno about "puprz" though
    FU, sir! FU!

Wrobot has Purpes.

A little. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, now you have Perpes too...

you can get rid of them with max disenchanting

interesting......

Quote Originally Posted by Moutwo View Post
    you can get rid of them with max disenchanting
    I've tried everything!

then take a nap

then take a nap
    I think I'm with BZ on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by wrobot View Post
    I think I'm with BZ on this one.
    WOW!!! wrobot agrees with me?!!?!?

WOW!!! wrobot agrees with me?!!?!?
    Mmhmm... hmm, just a few more characters....

Damn 10 characters.

sometimes its hard to type 10 characters......

I would have had 10 characters but i wasted my RAF