Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just did it with 1 tank, 3 healers. Me being the tank.

Order was: Green, Red, Yellow, Blue
    Used Dream on First, GoAK (SW) on second, Hand of Sac from Holy pally + DP on third, GoAK on forth + bubbled the second when the elementium bolt lands

Just did it once again on my warrior. With enough damage it's no problem at all. Stupid raid setup forced me to tank it...

Tank is my offspecc and I've only got ilevel 384 equipped - so i doubt it's the gear that matters.

The only thing you have to make clear to your raid is that they have to blow their cds on the mutated corruption because if impale is casted 2 times you'll wipe (unless you got something like a paladin for BoP or a Holypriest for an Angel). The only hard thing as a warrior are the 2 Adds in P2 due to them dealing insane amounts of damage. But that can be taken care of with Dream, shieldwall and the mirror (+Painsupp when needed in my case).

EDIT: Color order was Green - Yellow - Red - Blue <- I guess you could make it easier by going green - red - yellow - blue but never change a running system

We did it next order: Red - Green - Yellow - Blue. On red and green platforms I used Dream, on next ones I used SW. Also, on last blue platform I use Last Stand when fast meteor explodes, since I have to stay near tentacle when it blows. Its vital to kill last tentacle before meteor blows though, or at least leave as little hp as possible.

P.S. We had no priests in that raid, so no GS was on me. My ilvl was 391 on the day we killed madness DW first time.