Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Treants will do the job too.
    you need a target to summon them on and they will follow you, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    you need a target to summon them on and they will follow you, so no.
    You target the big golem when he enters the arena and then run back into the gauntlet. I've done it a couple of times.

You target the big golem when he enters the arena and then run back into the gauntlet. I've done it a couple of times.
    Can't work with feral treants though :'(

I can't see that working. He has 130k HP and when the Treant gets threat (which he would because I pull him with faere fire) he will just stand there and tank the golem and kill it. If i tried to put any damage into it to hold threat it would die.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I can't see that working. He has 130k HP and when the Treant gets threat (which he would because I pull him with faere fire) he will just stand there and tank the golem and kill it. If i tried to put any damage into it to hold threat it would die.
    Switch Bear Form and Taunt him back?

World First Argaloth 25 Man?

So I don't believe this has been solo'd... by any class! Neither the warlock or the dk spreadsheet say they have been able to kill Argaloth 25 MAN!

This took me over 70 attempts :s It's a very tight dps race (~205k dps required to beat the Strikes after he enrages and to never get more than 6 strike per phase 1) while having the ability to live some 1.7 mil+ Meteor Strikes...

Tova's Solo Bear Adventures Spreadsheet - keep in mind this isn't complete and haven't marked it as doable if I haven't tried yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwhorn View Post
    Switch Bear Form and Taunt him back?
    I think he means the treant will just kill the golem; it has like 100k health on 10 man

Quote Originally Posted by Shavokqt View Post
    I think he means the treant will just kill the golem; it has like 100k health on 10 man
    Try to go naked or with agi gear ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gwhorn View Post
    Try to go naked or with agi gear ^^
    Think that will make the rest of the encounter problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Think that will make the rest of the encounter problematic.
    Ye. Wouldn't help anyways though; FoN base damage is decently high at 90.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeTova View Post
    This took me over 70 attempts :s It's a very tight dps race.
    That really isn't that many =\
    Grats though.

- - - Updated - - -

Got ToGC 25 Faction Champions as balance without ooming them.
    http://i.imgur.com/ryn32leh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/HGihD0zh.jpg

meh

- - - Updated - - -

I also may have forgotten to give myself motw

anyone managed to solo yogg0 as feral yet? ive managed to get pretty close but still to no avail. I have decent moonkin gear (ilvl 540~ + cloak) how much easier is it as moonkin?

I can't see why moonkin would be too much better for Yogg. In the 3rd phase you need to have the guardians away from the boss and naturally as a moonkin you can DPS while you're there yourself but not as feral. Shouldn't be too big of a difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peki View Post
    anyone managed to solo yogg0 as feral yet? ive managed to get pretty close but still to no avail. I have decent moonkin gear (ilvl 540~ + cloak) how much easier is it as moonkin?
    How close did you get as feral and what's your ilvl? I may as well try it this weekend if it seems possible for me.

Finally managed to solo Yogg0 25m. 571 ilv (sotf/hotw) - it's stupid how difficult that is due to not being able to dispel diseases (that stun will destroy you).

15+ Year Old Account
    I cant even solo yogg 25 with all 4 watchers active. The shitload of cc on me keeps me from nuking all tentacles and if i do manage to get to his brain and get to phase 3 the adds just nuke me down because i don't have time to nuke him + the adds. :/ ilvl 538 moonkin.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by Nishida View Post
    Finally managed to solo Yogg0 25m. 571 ilv (sotf/hotw) - it's stupid how difficult that is due to not being able to dispel diseases (that stun will destroy you).

feral or moonkin nishida?

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    I cant even solo yogg 25 with all 4 watchers active. The shitload of cc on me keeps me from nuking all tentacles and if i do manage to get to his brain and get to phase 3 the adds just nuke me down because i don't have time to nuke him + the adds. :/ ilvl 538 moonkin.
    You need more gear, or t16 4-piece at the very least. The fight is pretty much just about burst at different times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I can't see why moonkin would be too much better for Yogg. In the 3rd phase you need to have the guardians away from the boss and naturally as a moonkin you can DPS while you're there yourself but not as feral. Shouldn't be too big of a difference.
    I don't think you can shred yogg, and you'd have to run out for the beacon. It's way worse for feral.

e: er, nevermind that. You can probably shred yogg. But still, the amount of time you'd lose on the boss when you run out for beacon is pretty huge.
    Last edited by Shavokqt; 2013-11-15 at 08:29 AM.

Figured I'd mention that Yogg 25man 0 light is doable as feral, it's just much easier as a bear.

Those Corrupted Tentacles are the most dangerous and should take priority over any other DPS target, unless you're gripped. At our gear levels, the large tentacle damage reduction is barely notaicable, and killing the corrupted ones lets us kill the big ones faster anyways.

Once you're in the final phase, it's more about survival than actually killing Yogg, since I think most people run into the issue of dying to the adds. After the adds heal, they will do a LOT more damage, and getting in a Thrash/Swipe in kitty form after the heals goes off reduces the amount of damage you take considerably (tab-Raking when there's only a few is effective, too). Also, I tend to hang out in bear form (it's a habit) when the adds start building up and heal... when there's no chance of a heal going off soon, that's the time to burn CDs into Yogg. With the 5.4 change of not losing sanity in P1 from getting your brain zapped to death, it's fairly safe to DPS through a Lunatic Gaze if you get good procs. Also, Yogg does have a back... it's where his face is not!
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by peki View Post
    feral or moonkin nishida?
    Feral (Cat).

Quote Originally Posted by Shavokqt View Post
    I don't think you can shred yogg, and you'd have to run out for the beacon. It's way worse for feral.

e: er, nevermind that. You can probably shred yogg. But still, the amount of time you'd lose on the boss when you run out for beacon is pretty huge.
    Well when I did it (as Balance), the boss was at ~10% when the first beacons even spawned. With proper gear it shouldn't really be too difficult, especially with HOTW WRATH GOGOGO. Not that I have any experience as a feral though.