Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Does this sound fair to you?

I was on my mage and I won two items through looking for raid, dps shoulders and a trinket, now when I say win, I saw the "You won said item" message, so near the end of the raid I noticed that I didn't get any of the items. Before I realize what had happened and started heading back and loot my stuff, the RL says that hes going to reroll the items and hand them out to people AGAIN, so I had to reroll. Is this fair? Will submitting a ticket do anything?

First of all noone can take the items you won.

Second, maybe a player named "You" won them. Happened to me once.

3rd. RL was dumb.

4th. you should free some bag space.
    Last edited by Sepyshfan; 2011-12-28 at 10:27 AM.
    You are evil like...a hobbit!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This was through LFR? The raid leader can not assign the loot at all so it shouldn't have mattered

That RL trying to be the loot control guy in LFR = LOLOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you stated it was in LFR, the raid leader was unable to reroll the items, nor was he able to assign the items to someone. Just run back and pick up the item, it has happened to me before as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepyshfan View Post
    3rd. RL was dumb.
    Yes, because that's clearly the issue here. rofl

Yeah, if you don't have bag space or get too far away from the boss you don't autoloot them. Go back and you should be able too. Nobody else should be able to get them from the corpse. RL has NO control either.

If you somehow can not get them in any way, submit a ticket, GMs may help. You'd better have saved screens of rolls, though.

---------- Post added 2011-12-28 at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sepyshfan View Post
    Second, maybe a player named "You" won them. Happened to me once.
    That's some hilarious trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly recommend if you see that you won an item go to the boss and loot it. I almost lost my token for a tier peice last week because even though I won it, it didn't appear in my bag. Something blizz really needs to fix.

You should make a ticket about it. If it's clear who won the item, but they didn't recieve it for whatever reason, the GMs should be able to award the item after.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I highly recommend if you see that you won an item go to the boss and loot it. I almost lost my token for a tier peice last week because even though I won it, it didn't appear in my bag. Something blizz really needs to fix.
    Along with people winning the same item 2/3 times from 1 boss. Agility staff from deathwing dropped today and a hunter won both and unfortunatly he was also a selfish idiot because he immediately left the group instead of letting others roll.... Not even like he can use a 2nd staff for anything besides vendor gold..

Then there's the roll bonus which just seems completely random. I've had the roll bonus on dps 2 hander dps sword as a warrior tank, 1 hand tanking sword as dps (ok least that could feasibly be used for single minded fury), agility belt for my druid when my 2 druid specs are resto and balance etc.... No point in there being a roll bonus when it just seems totally random which items you get it for.

You might ask why i'd roll if those items were not my main spec. The answer is I roll in case nobody needs for main spec and if they did they would win because I wouldn't get roll bonus.... At least that's how it should work if it wasn't a completely broken system.

I had the same thing happen to me. My bags were full, awww crud on me, and I won the 378 caster staff from the Arch Bishop. I left group and the Dungon also so I could not go back and pick it up. I opened a ticket and less than 24hrs later the staff was in my mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkofImagination View Post
    I was on my mage and I won two items through looking for raid, dps shoulders and a trinket, now when I say win, I saw the "You won said item" message, so near the end of the raid I noticed that I didn't get any of the items. Before I realize what had happened and started heading back and loot my stuff, the RL says that hes going to reroll the items and hand them out to people AGAIN, so I had to reroll. Is this fair? Will submitting a ticket do anything?
    u got trolled there by the RL. neways post a ticket and it helps. it might take 3 days or so but yeah, the gm can check the logs and get the items u deserve. Same shit happend to me on LFR and they gave me .

Raid finder seems buggy with assigning loot. Or maybe they intend you to have to stay near the boss to be able to receive loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you did not receive the items you won and were unable to try to loot the bodies, submit a ticket. 2x the 2-H sword dropped off Madness for my warrior and I won both rolls, but did not receive the loot before the raid disbanded. I put in a ticket and they got me the swords within a couple days without any additional hassle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    agility belt for my druid when my 2 druid specs are resto and balance etc
    roll bonus is assigned according to role, not a spec, so as a boomkin you get role bonus for every dps item druids can use - both moonkin and feral ones.

The LFR system uses the need before greed system so no player is a master looter and, hence, are unable to assign loot. You didn't get the item in your bags because you were probably too far away from the boss when the roll on the item finished. Just put in a ticket and I believe they should be able to see you won it but don't have it on you.

Happened to me once, bags were full and i submitted and ticket and item was in my bag the next day. Just try to keep some bag space open for raids.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    just an update, gm got both items back for me.

As other's said in LFR no one can assign loot at all. If you indeed did win and not someone named "You" or in some variant you can go back and reloot the boss for them. If you already zoned out send in a petition stating the name of the item and that it was from Looking For Raid and what boss. A GM will go back verify that it is your loot and then mail it to you in a couple days.