Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Who says I hate? I just find it a shame to see them waste away like that.

Assumptions are assumptions.
    I don't smoke but I guess I'm one of those coffee addicts that you are talking about.
    I simply can't wake up without it. Simple as that. If I don't force myself up to make a coffee, I'd prob be dead after 15mins or something like this. At least thats how I feel everytime I wake up.

Before I started to drink coffee as a wake up potion, I simply overslept like 4 or 5 times a week... There was barely a day where I was on time for school. Got in quite some trouble lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    hah this was great
    awesome movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiceDice View Post
    If you hate someone that hasn't said or done something to you based purely on what you've seen of them that sounds like a mad case of jealousy to me.

Just saiyan'.
    Jealous of what exactly ...water? what i mean is people who think they are better than the average person because they drink spring water and go to the gym...you know the type( the people that look down on others )i am sure they will be people out there that understand what i am saying here and who said anything about hate? ^^i know about this i worked at a gym long enough to know the people i am talking about here

Dennis Leary is a hack joke theif... he has no bearing on this conversation

I smoke and drink a lot of coffee and when I die a bit young who cares? You however can live to 99 and spend your last 19 years in a nursing home as a mindless old fool getting his food and body served by fat girls with a bad education......I will take death any day.

Who says I hate? I just find it a shame to see them waste away like that.

Assumptions are assumptions.
    Just like you assumed that you can ignore your own health issue, yet lecture someone else on theirs. I drink alot of coffee, I am my ideal weight, all my blood tests come back ideal. So while I sit here and enjoy my 4th cup of coffee I am going to chuckle while you give yourself hypertension.

/cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlouhys View Post
    Just like you assumed that you can ignore your own health issue, yet lecture someone else on theirs. I drink alot of coffee, I am my ideal weight, all my blood tests come back ideal. So while I sit here and enjoy my 4th cup of coffee I am going to chuckle while you give yourself hypertension.

/cheers
    Trololol, I am losing weight, exercising a lot lately.

Again, assumptions, assumptions.....

Keep chuckling at nothing. ; D

Quote Originally Posted by Buryit View Post
    I smoke and drink a lot of coffee and when I die a bit young who cares? You however can live to 99 and spend your last 19 years in a nursing home as a mindless old fool getting his food and body served by fat girls with a bad education......I will take death any day.
    and not speaking if who cleans your ass after toilet? jezz just shoot me here please.

well im not smoking (too expensive) and im not drinking coffe either (yet) and coffe is damn healthy its almost better than water lol (ye its not but you get my idea)

Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    Coffee is in no way unhealthy, and it can actually decrease the chance of getting cancer. So you could consider it being the exact opposite of smoking really.

This. If you're not loading it with sugar and cream like most coffee chains, coffee is comparable to green tea as one of the healthiest things you can drink since it's loaded with antioxidants and other health-boosting minerals. True, there's such a thing as overdoing it, but that really goes without saying. I don't know where the OP's going with this topic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackishi View Post
    This. If you're not loading it with sugar and cream like most coffee chains, coffee is comparable to green tea as one of the healthiest things you can drink since it's loaded with antioxidants and other health-boosting minerals. True, there's such a thing as overdoing it, but that really goes without saying. I don't know where the OP's going with this topic.
    Dude, exactly that, overdoing it. People who smoke like 3-4 cartons a day etc.

---------- Post added 2011-12-23 at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Dennis Leary is a hack joke theif... he has no bearing on this conversation
    Didn't know who this was, so I googled him just now and he is HILARIOUS!
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-12-22 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    They have right to live their life way they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Not exercising is the equiv of smoking a pack a day in itself.. eat healthy all you want it doesnt make you healthy...and what conversation can you possibly have with someone who smokes and drinks coffee without being a preachy, pompous jerk off? EVERYONE knows smoking is bad.. people make bad choices, it happens...if you were smug enough to come up to me and tell me something lame like "yeh know smoking will kill you" Id prolly tell you to hop on a treamill and mind your business..
    Coolkingler1, youre not wrong..but what do you honestly care?
    I don't really see how exercising is equivalent to smoking a pack a day of cigarettes... You don't put any chemicals and carcinogens in your body, and you strengthen your heart as well as the rest of your bodies muscles. Exercising also doesn't impede your breathing, but rather improves it over time (as long as you don't have any medical conditions already)

Personally i smoke and drink coffee on a daily basis. I have at least 4 cups of coffer per day, we are all going to die one day at least i know roughly how i am going to die.

Sounds like my mother and father >.>. Told myself I'd never be like that, and guess what I'm not.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    Don't go Dr Phil on me. I could also say it is selfish from them to choose to possibly die earlier and leave people behind who need them.
    I could say that it is selfish that people don't obey to my will and make me new lord of Earth and make massive monuments to people (me) who need them.

Dude, exactly that, overdoing it. People who smoke like 3-4 cartons a day etc.
    Name a single instance where overdoing anything is good. This thread is pointless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    I could say that it is selfish that people don't obey to my will and make me new lord of Earth and make massive monuments to people (me) who need them.
    Why do you need a statue of yourself? o.0

Deleted
    Does it really matter...

If they exercise then it's fine. We all die eventually, whether we smoke or not. My uncle didn't smoke and he died at 31 from skin cancer. There are a lot of things we can pass on in the hope of a longer life, just for nature to take its course and kill us anyway.

Besides... Who wants to live until they're 100 anyway? If I make it to 70 I'll be happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    Personally i smoke and drink coffee on a daily basis. I have at least 4 cups of coffer per day, we are all going to die one day at least i know roughly how i am going to die.
    No, he is saying NOT exercising. :P

---------- Post added 2011-12-23 at 01:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerfish View Post
    Name a single instance where overdoing anything is good. This thread is pointless
    You can never stop breathing. but no overdoing is bad in almost al cases. Just wanted to point this out.

Deleted
    Actually i quit smoking 2001 for almost 2 Years, and it wasnt very tough to stop.
    Started again when my marriage broke up... pretty retarded.
    I am planning to quit again end of the Month...not really worried about it...

However, the Coffee seems to be a bigger Issue. Cant really start the Day without it...
    And i realize its bad for me :/ Stomach Issues etc

I cant only advice everyone to watch 2 Docus:
    1.) Fat sick, and nearly Death
    2.) Forks over Knifes.

Its based on the China Study, and it will open your Eyes with a Spoon... no shit.