Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    great great great

Well Blizzard if you are building a secure system maybe you should start with not using a language and library that is inherently susceptible to buffer overrun. To me your silly job posting sounds like need experienced engineer to make fireplaces out of wood.
    Last edited by GameOver; 2011-12-27 at 04:29 PM.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOver View Post
    Well Blizzard if you are building a secure system maybe you should start with not using a language and library that is inherently susceptible to buffer overrun. To me your silly job posting sounds like need experienced engineer to make fireplaces out of wood.
    I'm sure Blizzard advice to heart from someone that can't even make a proper analogy.

Apply then since you obviously know better. Show them how it's done, big guy.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Wow, coming back to check on WOW and MMO-news after a while to see post like this make me even more happy I quite the game and this site. 5 full pages out of 8 is only complaining, flaming, hating on each other and similar shit.

Them deeps...it's baffling! GJ!

Deleted
    SlayerS_BoxeR ♥