Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Norwegian butter crisis

http://thedailywh.at/2011/12/09/the-...11-of-the-day/

Basically because of the low-carb diet blowing up in Norway, and because of the strict customs, Norway is out of butter. Lol.
    People are selling butter on "auction houses" and the whole situation is pretty silly x|

Watch how SuperTommy feels about the butter crisis and have yourself a laugh (I guess he is acting to get views, but it looks like his entire life has become "acting" way too gay, so... have fun.. lol)

Yes, everything is blown out of porportion, but I think it's hilarious!
    Last edited by l4808; 2011-12-15 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds crazy x3

Haha, we have 6 pax in our (danish) fridge. How much are they worth in Norway?

Deleted
    I heard earlier on the news (few weeks ago) Norway is asking to country's such as mine to export butter to them :> Because of the holidays.

Really?

i mean like.... Really? What the...

It is showing in Finland as well, some stores are all out and generally it is becoming harder to get hands on the stuff.

Deleted
    This is some of the most rediculous shit I've heard of in a looong time, and that SuperTommy guy is just too much...

EDIT : 1:30 and the subsequent studdering is pretty funny :P

just bought 1kg butter in denmark, my dad asked me if i would mind buying some more, travel to Norway and sell it....

he wasn't joking

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Sounds crazy x3

Haha, we have 6 pax in our (danish) fridge. How much are they worth in Norway?
    around 5-10 times what they are worth in denmark

Heard of people smuggling butter across norwegian/swedish borders!

But a danish talkshow sent 1 ton of butter to Norway

what is that thing in the video

Norwegian here!

It's a damn joke and stupid this whole "omg we wont have butter for our holiday we gon die" thing. This thing has exploded in the media and is described like Norway is in some kind of crisis. This just tells me, everyone else in this country and people all over the world that we dont have much to complain about.

We have it soo good here, we need to search around and find small things to moan about. It's out of this world stupid.

As a Norwegian i have the following things to say about this thread:

The butter"crisis" is nothing more than a minor issue blown out of proportion by the media to create "shocking" newspaper headlines. They have even predicted that we will be facing a beef"crisis" soon because its a lot more lucrative for the cows to produce milk instead of being slaughtered.

Also: Ignore that arse SuperTommy, hes nothing more than a failed attentionwhore here in Norway, a friend of him probably posted that video.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Ah....OK.....It is not too often I am left without words....now is one of those times.

Anyone notice this used to be a guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone can flog it, ill send a lorry full of butter tomorrow. low fat
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Deleted
    I feel bad of norweigans... not just for the butter thing, for him. His english is horrible. The lussekatt pastry in swedish comes from the holiday Lucia that comes 2 weeks before christmas, and does not mean pussycat. Maybe they eat pussycats in Norway though.

lol this video is amazing.

I dont need any fucking butter lol

"So fuck you American.................................................................................. .......................................................................................... ....... pepul!"

+1 National Emergency for Norway

I'm from Norway, haven't realy noticed any shortage of butter worth speaking of.

edit: Oh yeah wth is that thing in that video?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.