Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm sad they nerfed 'the insane' so many times..

edit: btw, thank you for these statistics, I love them!

So that means the cool gold dragon mount will be $25...woot! (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyMonk88 View Post
    how do they have that achievement when they havent killed heroic amdness?
    They have killed it, you've just never seen their name in an english translation until now.

To whom ever asked the guy about buying a Hand of A'dal account we wear it proudly. I'm sorry you've had to pay to see content, but those of us that worked together and put forth the effort show that title proudly! Best server competition I saw was during BC and my guild competed with the Horde side's top guild for Vashj/Kael server first. They got Kael and we got Vashj. The title brings back fond memories of a time when I still knew my server and many of the people on it. Sadly, times have changed.

That the Chef title only has 0.4484%. Ahh well, i'm a proud owner of the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    <3 my 0.13% Battlemaster Title.
    This, what is the point of using a title if it took literally nothing to acquire it.

Hand of Adal best title ever !

Hand of A'dal and the Immortal are my favorites. Sadly, both are on a priest I don't play anymore. WTB account-wide achievements already.

Herald of the Titans, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Hand of A'dal and the Immortal are my favorites. Sadly, both are on a priest I don't play anymore. WTB account-wide achievements already.
    See, there's my issue. I don't want account wide titles. I got every raiding title I own on my druid. Been playing him since Vanilla. I feel to make those titles account wide diminishes them greatly. You achieved it on your priest. Not your warrior or mage. And a DK running around with Hand of A'dal? That's just crazy.

Deleted
    I mainly use a title that fits the character. So my main druid is usually Guardian of Cenarius. And id did take me something to aquire it, as a noob tanking heroic slave pens, underbog and steamvault over and over again, spamming lfg channel with it so I could finally have Earthwarden Only in moonkin skill he is "Starcaller", and rarely other titles for fun or because they are new. My alts have lesser choice, but I try to find something that fits like "the noble" for the female human warlock, "Kingslayer" as DK, etc.

Deleted
    Cool UI what addons did he use ?

Deleted
    please make a video of that ui please please

Grats Exorsus on realm transferring twice and getting two extra raid lockouts for your world first!

LOL @ Kingslayers

15+ Year Old Account
    Of SW is much higher that Of Org. Also Aliance pvp titles higher than horde pvp titles.

They don't have Anti Aliasing in Russia? That screenshot has more jagged lines than a broken window.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite proud of my rare "Conqueror of Ulduar"

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Grats Exorsus on realm transferring twice and getting two extra raid lockouts for your world first!
    Can you provide a link? Inquiring minds want to know. (No, really, I haven't heard anything about this.)

Derp. I completely forgot to thank Chaud & others for churning out these statistics, imperfect as they may be. Thank you!
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia