Interlude Comments...

Shouldn't the toons title be 'Darth' and not 'Lord'? As you have just earned the 'Darth' title and that ranking is considered to be a pretty big deal based on the story lines. Moreover, shouldn't NPC's now be calling you 'Darth' and the 'Lord' more of a secondary with NPC's who already know you?

I've always been a little confused with how titles work so maybe I'm missing something. Like I said it just seems to me that you should be called by your highest title?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleeha View Post
    Shouldn't the toons title be 'Darth' and not 'Lord'? As you have just earned the 'Darth' title and that ranking is considered to be a pretty big deal based on the story lines. Moreover, shouldn't NPC's now be calling you 'Darth' and the 'Lord' more of a secondary with NPC's who already know you?

I've always been a little confused with how titles work so maybe I'm missing something. Like I said it just seems to me that you should be called by your highest title?
    Well when you are speaking to someone you wouldnt say "yes, my darth" you would say "yes, my lord". Also there is a Darth title in addition to a Lord title.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm that era, Darth wasnt so rare like the movies. And they still called Vader, "Lord". Darth is a title showing your strength, but Lord is still a title always used to show superiority.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Aleeha View Post

I pretty sure the quests just aren't designed to adjust to your class, sith rank, or game progression. Even as you become a sith lord most of the dialog with other sith lords works along the lines of you still be an apprentance and them being your superior rather than equal. Just think it was an oversight.

What I meant was when you log in and you get your screens that show what chapter you're on, the last one, I would think would show you as a Darth as each one before that showed the progressive ranks from Apprentice on up.

I also see how people would just address you still as Lord.