Thread: Need tips!

Need tips!

I really really suck at lvling, I sucked in wow and I now suck in swtor. I seem to use a ton of time and barely get any xp. lvl 26 now, played since launch. I do pretty decent dmg, I see that compared to the others I meet who seem to use abit longer to get things down so it isn't a matter of slow killing.
    I do all quests in each area, except heroic quests, but I might do em if I see someone else looking for more people aswell. Perhaps it would be better and faster xp to skip side quests?

Just focus. Don't wander around aimlessly. Get your quest - go do your quest - return to your quest. It really goes a lot faster when you try to make it go faster.

But it doesn't have to be fast. The leveling process is enjoyable, just take your time imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    I really really suck at lvling, I sucked in wow and I now suck in swtor. I seem to use a ton of time and barely get any xp. lvl 26 now, played since launch. I do pretty decent dmg, I see that compared to the others I meet who seem to use abit longer to get things down so it isn't a matter of slow killing.
    I do all quests in each area, except heroic quests, but I might do em if I see someone else looking for more people aswell. Perhaps it would be better and faster xp to skip side quests?
    a little thing i like doing is graving all the quest in one hub then go and do them all first before turning in any. this saves time but at the same time it can backfire when your class story takes you back to a spot where you did a quest before following your class story.