Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    * Ninja f5

Heh. Repeal. I always liked that flavor text.
    Yay! <3

Also, bigcheif is mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    It's just as important as page 499 and 501
    OOOOOH!!!

so that means yes it is pretty important

this is the REVOLUTION! the glorious EVOLUTION!

I'll jump in on this 500 thing \o/

Deleted
    * Tackleglomps the buck out of GTG
    Hooray! ;HUGS;

Posting on page pony in 500 thread.

Deleted
    Next page should be full of "Posting on page 501", then we'll be at 1000 in no time

Deleted
    Kay im going, but ill be back later!

Serious Problem Alert!

I'm not going to type out any big story or anything but I really do need some help from you guys all I need is some ideas. One of my best friends in the whole world has really bad depression and I really want to be helpful I just don't know what to do. He dropped out of college and went home and it's really hard to get him to come do stuff with us. He was supposed to be rooming with me and our other friend but left about 3 weeks into the semester. I can hardly even get him to talk to me sometimes. I know there must be some of you that have dealt with depression in some way or another. What the hay am I supposed to do because I feel like I'm losing one of my friends?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    See you soon, GTG.

Post 10k

Last edited by Fallen Angel; 2012-01-06 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    but but but =(

OKAMI SHALL BE SAD

YOU CAN GO ONLY IF YOU PROMISE TO HAVE FUN RAAAAAWR!!

I'm older than all y'all. \o/

Good evening everyone. What a night it has been.

I write, too! ▬► OC Sky Shatter first-person narrative: Breakthrough
    You wanted it, you got it — ask Lady Rarity and Sky Shatter on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Thebigcheif View Post
    Serious Problem Alert!

I'm not going to type out any big story or anything but I really do need some help from you guys all I need is some ideas. One of my best friends in the whole world has really bad depression and I really want to be helpful I just don't know what to do. He dropped out of college and went home and it's really hard to get him to come do stuff with us. He was supposed to be rooming with me and our other friend but left about 3 weeks into the semester. I can hardly even get him to talk to me sometimes. I know there must be some of you that have dealt with depression in some way or another. What the hay am I supposed to do because I feel like I'm losing one of my friends?
    Ive gone through it dude i wasnt allways this sunshine and smiles.

Best thing to do is try and get him to see a Dr and try and get him some anti depressents.

Other then that dont force yourself on him, invite him out to hang. Be casual and stuff and jsut try and be there.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Serious Problem Alert!

I'm not really good with emotions, and especially not how to handle other people feeling down, but my best suggestion is to just keep trying to get in touch with him, let him know you're there if he needs someone to talk to and just give him space whenever he needs it.

Serious Problem Alert!

The problem has to be addressed. Help him through it. Just saying "it'll get better" or trying to distract him from the issues will have them resurface in a day, a week, etc. Depression that is created by a physical event (not just an emotional imbalance or other existing condition) needs intervention from friends.

Deleted
    And now I gotta get to work. *Sigh* 20 minutes of pony time in the morning is not enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Amgosh Hai Rav!
    HELLO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Why are you trying to nom me?
    * cough cough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphince View Post
    [video=youtube;kctX5_oyMG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kctX5_oyMG4[/vieo]

Good evening everyone. What a night it has been.
    Evening, Delphince. Having a good night then?

---------- Post added 2012-01-05 at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    HELLO!

* cough cough

[video=youtube;1_BOUH-S96U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1_BOUH-S96U#![/vieo]
    Oh god lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Evening, Delphince. Having a good night then?
    Initially, yes. I amused myself at work pulling one straight from Rarity's book. I made a comment about how my time would have been better spent on other projects at home, as it was supposed to be my day off and things were rather slow. I was accused of whining, and as it hadn't been the first time, I rolled straight into:
    "Whining! I am not whining! I am complaining. Do you want to hear whining? Ehhhhh I'm not making any money tonight! Everyone is tipping poorly and they're so meeeeeean! It's freezing outside! I'm going to catch a cooooold! I wanted to enjoy my day off! Why did I have to come in!"

I was cut off with "Oh GOD please go back to complaining!" from one of my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Initially, yes. I amused myself at work pulling one straight from Rarity's book. I made a comment about how my time would have been better spent on other projects at home, as it was supposed to be my day off and things were rather slow. I was accused of whining, and as it hadn't been the first time, I rolled straight into:
    "Whining! I am not whining! I am complaining. Do you want to hear whining? Ehhhhh I'm not making any money tonight! Everyone is tipping poorly and they're so meeeeeean! It's freezing outside! I'm going to catch a cooooold! I wanted to enjoy my day off! Why did I have to come in!"

I was cut off with "Oh GOD please go back to complaining!" from one of my friends.
    That is bucking epic!