Thread: So blood?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I can't see how you beat a blood dk without crippling poison and gouge. The damage from deadly poison really does nothing harmful :O
    Gouge is mentioned there And once you get distance, the duration of sprint + the occational deadly throw will keep him slowed enough I find. But I usually don't take the defensive road, but unload everything I have on him once I've got his CDs. Maybe thats the problem.. I certainly don't win every time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Gouge is mentioned there And once you get distance, the duration of sprint + the occational deadly throw will keep him slowed enough I find. But I usually don't take the defensive road, but unload everything I have on him once I've got his CDs. Maybe thats the problem.. I certainly don't win every time
    Not that you didn't mention it. But with Deadly poison breaking it, it's hardly usable.

Shiv/disarm/stunstunstunstun/blind/sprint/vanish/stunstunstunstun/profit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Not that you didn't mention it. But with Deadly poison breaking it, it's hardly usable.
    Usable enough to break his DG damage and gain some distance behind him.. you don't need a full duration to get out of melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Usable enough to break his DG damage and gain some distance behind him.. you don't need a full duration to get out of melee.
    It's just too random. When you have to gouge you have to gouge. I can't wait for DP to tick first so i get the most out of it.
    And with that, things like gouge > immediate break are bound to happen.

Be careful with stuns on a dk. Icebound fortitude grants a dk stun-immunity. Make sure he's wasted IBF before you kidney/dance. Pressure the dk to blow his 50 early, and don't stunlock him until you do.

/didn't read the replies.

You lost to a Blood DK 2v1 as FERAL and ROGUE? Insane Bleed Kiting from the Feral and lock-down from the Rogue and you lost? What the hell were you doing just mashing buttons stood in front of him?

In the off-chance this isn't just another "I got killed by OP Blood DKs!1!!" thread -

Both open at the same time, Feral put up full bleeds and Rogue stun locks (watch out for IBF) into Disarm to get out as much damage as possible before he can DS, once that's down Kite him, E-Roots/slows etc, one of you get far enough away to restealth so you can get another stun off to keep the Feral's Bleeds up. Rogue should use Shiv to keep Vengeance off and that's about it. If he can't hit you, which with the exception of Death Grip, he won't be able to, the only heals he has is Death Pact/Lichborne every 2mins and Rune Tap every 30seconds. After he's used his CD's just carry on and he's dead, simple as.

The Feral alone should be able to take him with ease, and the Rogue if he's good as well. Since you had to ask I'm guessing this isn't high rating.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-01-03 at 04:50 PM.

Shiv is your friend.

Vengeance is not.

Just a clarification. Death Pact is actually a 3min heal. While Death Pact is on a 2min cd, you have to have a ghoul out to use it, and raise dead is on a 3min cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    Be careful with stuns on a dk. Icebound fortitude grants a dk stun-immunity. Make sure he's wasted IBF before you kidney/dance. Pressure the dk to blow his 50 early, and don't stunlock him until you do.
    Stunning before IBF is still good. Just be ready for it to be used by saving a disarm/gouge/blind.

Garrote >
    Hemo to 5 >
    Kidney before Garrote Silence drops >
    Dance till he drops >
    Dismantle if he doesn't >
    Continue Stabbing him >
    Shiv him before dismantle falls >
    Gouge him/Blind Him if you have bad latency >
    Sprint away with Cloak(Avoid Disease/DG) >
    Restealth Sap >
    Go Garrote again and Kidney Unload >
    Shiv + Gouge again if he is still alive >
    Run away from him and drop a smoke bomb as a pillar and restealth again >
    Perform the same old garrote shit >
    Preparation vanish if he still stands >
    Same old garrote shit again >
    Shiv + Gouge >
    Sprint pillar run >
    Restealth >
    Same old garrotte shit again >
    Vanish sap >
    Same old garrotte shit and Dance (Should be up again) followed by Dismantle (Should be up again).

I'll pawn my left nut and put my right nut for downpayment if the DK doesn't drop and I seriously doubt any Blood DK can survive that long. Only apply early Vanish if he trinkets

10+ Year Old Account
    When I kill blood DKs on my lock in random BGs (very easy to kite) I go freakin berserk when I see some melee charge in and let the DK hit him and heal back up. Your best bet is to avoid his melee hits in any way possible while still dealing damage to him. That's the key with blood. Don't get hit while still dealing damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.