Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Whats the difference between x32 and x64 bits?
    That the game can use more RAM. Basically. Might work better/smoother on 64 bit operating systems.

in yo fase blood dks

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as the 64-bit client probably won't launch until MoP, I'm more interested in the Daily Blink. Funny as always.

Thank you for the asnwer.

What's this?! A MAGE NERF? *dies from shock*
    Last edited by Korru; 2012-01-09 at 03:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good bye Warrior PvP until Mists expansion, seeing as how prot was the only pvp spec doing reasonable damage. Why bring a Warrior when you can bring another melee that does everything a Warrior does, but better? And no, I don't agree that Warriors should have to have a pocket healer to not be a liability.

agree.. why nerf fire mages ? if anything they need 6% increase to fireball... have they not seen rogue damage lately?

Yay for a hunter buff and blood dk nerf. and to the suicide post, did someone REALLY threaten suicide for something so stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    The change to deterrence is for raiding.... as it stands, hunters have only two defensive cooldowns: one works against a very small number of effects (deterrence), and one requires both a glyph and being in melee (glyph of raptor strike). This lets hunters use deterrence the way ret pallys use divine protection, resto/balance/cat druids use barkskin, mages use mage ward, warlocks use nether/shadow ward, rogues use feint/cloak of shadows..... etc.
    ^^

Let me tell you, fighting for a spot is tough enough for a hunter these days in a progression guild dps-wise, and then the average raid leader thinks "wait, his two damage reduction cooldowns require him gimping his DPS even more," and they sit us. This'll go towards alleviating some of that, though both CDs will still require us to not be able to DPS to apply it (except on the few random bosses like Yorsh where you can DPS in melee). The full dodge part for things like Hours on H-Ultra is nice, but factor in that mail wearing classes have been traditionally low on health if they don't spec into their stam boost talents (Hunter vs. Wild, Toughness for enhance) and their lack of CDs (whereas enhance at least have shamanistic rage), and it made hunters pretty squishy all things considered. Now I can deterrence an onslaught on H-Blackhorn and not pray that one of the tanks is quick enough to get a melee add in the onslaught quick enough for me to raptor it.

Looking forward to the SV changes too, with the reduced ICD of LnL already, should be able to regularly get two off one BA now.

damn no more arena on my blood dk or my prot palie :S

---------- Post added 2012-01-09 at 03:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    YES.YES.YES TO THE VENGEANCE FIX. Thank you so much blizzard, no more getting 2 shot by TERRIBLE blood Dks and sometimes other tanking classes. Thank.You.
    if you are getting 2 shotted i think the terrible is you btw lol

Vengeance is no longer triggered by receiving damage from other players.
    Well, I wont be playing prot on my warrior in pvp anymore. Thanks blizz. Warriors and paladins was not even a problem.

I'd like an explanation for that holy radiance nerf. It isn't that grand in 25 mans.

Wink So it snows in hell now

Mage (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Fireball damage has been reduced by roughly 6%.
    Pyroblast damage has been reduced by roughly 6%.
    What the hell, think it's starting to snow in hell now.

Quote Originally Posted by rickhunterr View Post
    Was a holy pally nerf really needed :- /
    Yes. Right now I OOM spamming Holy Radiance in 15 seconds where it should be 12 seconds.

Sigh, I really enjoyed some casual PVP as Prot on my paladin, but evidently I have been nerfed to the ground because we were in the crossfire of an OP spec of another class.

finally a nerf to the most broken class of cata, blood dks.

Quote Originally Posted by shamental View Post
    finally a nerf to the most broken class of cata, blood dks.
    And the other tank classes, just coz.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Bye Tank PvPers. It wasn't never supposed to be a pvp spec so I agree on this change.

Quote Originally Posted by horix View Post
    agree.. why nerf fire mages ? if anything they need 6% increase to fireball... have they not seen rogue damage lately?
    Yes, it's behind fire mages - along with every other spec in the game, and by a significant margin too. They are out of line right now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

So instead of stabilizing fire mage dps with the stupid amount of RNG it's subjected to, they nerf the base damage. Fire mages are only OP on the extreme high end of the luck spectrum.Thank god MoP is doing away with crit based procs for fire mages...because as soon as this patch hits I'm shelving the mage. Oh and thanks for ignoring PvE Frost again. God forbid you give skills different numbers/effects in PvP.

Frost is so bad you can't even get enough data to put them on the chart.

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/