Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Zones, Blue Posts, TCG Art

Mists of Pandaria Zones
    We will hear more about Mists of Pandaria in the upcoming weeks, but while we are waiting for new announcements we can review the new zones that are coming in Mists of Pandaria. We continue with the zone information that was announced so far, using dedicated threads in our Mists of Pandaria forum.

Previous Coverage:

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Heroic Leap Reliability
    Completely changing Heroic Leap so it works like shadowstep or (feral step) it would make it much more reliable and useful in PvP, and it could be used to jump up platforms and get back on targets like shadowstep does.

This would actually be a step backwards in my eyes, the ability to choose the location you will land on Heroic Leap is a great offensive and defensive tool. I cannot count the number of times that Heroic Leap has saved my warrior from death by it being defensively, and on the other side, you can use it offensively gain ground on fleeing opponents or any of its many other applications.

I feel that adding a targeting requirement would lower the manoeuvrability of the class and remove the unique feel given by this ability. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Scroll of Resurrection Temporarily on Cooldown
    The Scroll of Resurrection will temporarily be unavailable while it goes on cooldown. As of January 11, 2012, you will no longer be able to send Scroll of Resurrection invites to your friends with lapsed accounts. Never fear, once this ability refreshes, we’ll let you know. Keep an eye on the official World of Warcraft site for more information.

To learn more about the Scroll of Resurrection, visit the FAQ. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Trading Card Game Art Gallery Update
    The Trading Card game art gallery has been updated with ten new pieces.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop getting me excited. First it was reading 4.3 as 4.4. Now it's reading this and thinking Blizz revealed more info.

I should like to point out that my post will always be at the top of page 1.

Infracted; "first" posts are not allowed, even if you word it creatively.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-01-11 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Stop getting me excited. First it was reading 4.3 as 4.4. Now it's reading this and thinking Blizz revealed more info.

Pretty much getting trolled by MMO Champ, rofl.

Didn't they do this exact same thing a week or two ago? Slow news day is slow I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

Same here with the MOP part (

Mists of Pandaria looks so beautiful. I'm excited.

The zones looks amazing! no more boring Uldum desert zone!

Deleted
    When I see this I literally have 0 interest in playing WoW. I've always loved the game and been so pumped for every expansion but there is no chance in hell I'm playing this. I was glad spending hours in front of my computer when the product was amazing but this is just sad. I still love Warcraft lore so I'll be picking up any books and keeping up with wowpedia. As for me actually playing MoP, there is 0 chance.

wow this looks like crap so glad I cancelled wow.

Deleted
    I grinned pretty eerily when Finland's biggest gaming magazine's latest issue had nothing but a huge picture of a Pandaren along with "Kung-fu pandas strike!" on the cover.

Man I mean seriously they got all they got out all they gonna get out of the US and EU market so they are doing this x-pac to hit the Chinese market hard. It seems like their target market for this x-pac. It makes sense because after they released WOTLK didn't wow get about 2 million more subscribers? They are segmentating it because this x-pac has more potential in the chinese markets than the EU and US combined though the US and EU will probably get it first not sure how blizzard does its release dates for China, Can it really be described as segmentation marketing when there are 1 billion people they are target marketing? INB4 some noob says, "their target market is everyone."
    Last edited by pimpedpope; 2012-01-11 at 07:16 AM.

Perfecto scenery. Should be nice to have some awesome scenery to glance at while leveling.

Guess WoW has nothing left for it any more when the same stuff is being reported in the news over and over :[

Looks like they threw together a few zones in the wow level editor tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpedpope View Post
    Man I mean seriously they got all they got out all they gonna get out of the US and EU market so they are doing this x-pac to hit the Chinese market hard. It seems like their target market for this x-pac. It makes sense because after they released WOTLK didn't wow get about 2 million more subscribers? They are segmentating it because this x-pac because it has more potential in the chinese markets than the EU and US combined though the US and EU will probably get it first not sure how blizzard does its release dates for China. Can it really be described as segmentation marketing when there are 1 billion people they are target marketing. INB4 some noob says, "their target market is everyone."
    Yeah you're right. Makes sense to me.

Deleted
    Loving this! to bad tho that some people have such a bad imagination :/. no offense tho! dont want another bann on me -.-

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 07:32 AM ----------

Maybe if we add another more black/green/red the expansion will be more targeted to the vocal community?

---------- Post added 2012-01-11 at 07:32 AM ----------

Because they are so afraid of a little change... (please dont bann me mods!)

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why does everyone see this as beautiful? Look at the trees. Look harder. Notice how almost all of them are instanced versions of one another? Look up SpeedTree. Then try and figure out how after more than 7 years their trees still look like absolute junk.

Whoever proposed the Heroic Leap should work like shadow step is the most moronic warrior on existence, the ability itself works awesome, he/she propably is having issues clicking or KB turning and wants daddy blizzard help in order to not fail at warrior pvp, lol...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhearMark View Post
    Why does everyone see this as beautiful? Look at the trees. Look harder. Notice how almost all of them are instanced versions of one another? Look up SpeedTree. Then try and figure out how after more than 7 years their trees still look like absolute junk.
    Why does something have to be new for it to be beautiful?

15+ Year Old Account
    For me the Landscapes are really great, many old memories about nagrand come to mind =)Definitely a fresh approach. Lots of green/blue colours