Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks everyone for all the replies. Just wanted to follow up on this thread. I think I figured out what I was doing wrong. I've started eating less carbs per day and took a few days off from working out and it seems to be working because I'm losing weight again! I really found some great tips in some of the replies that I've also incorporated into my daily life. Thanks again everyone. I really appreciate it

I'm just saying a good thing to do when you hit a plateau with weight loss, is to re-evaluate you calorie intake, to make sure that's what you're eating exactly. I mean, she should take a week off anyways right? Why not use that time to double check your efforts if you were her?
    True, this can never hurt.

My post did not neglect anything. I posted that because it was an interesting little app that helps you count calories you consume and calories you use.
    The fact that quite a few people told her to change her diet and consume more calories than she has been and also change her exercise (you won't get anywhere working the same spot every day) meant that IT'S ALREADY BEEN PUT DOWN SEVERAL TIMES!! Or did you just skip over to your own post and then talk like you're the only person here who knows anything about this subject?
    Also true. I did a little bit of both: I neglected to read everything everyone else wrote (was getting frustrated with misinformation / distractions from the solutions), and I also did talk like I knew what I was talking about. Didn't mean to belittle you or your advice because that app is great and works well, my brain was just melting and I wanted to help the OP.