Lightbulb Another Dark Souls

Anyone else want a sequel to Dark Souls or a game similar in style ?
    I really loved that game and I know it's not the kind of game everybody will love.
    They know how to milk the cow.

Absolutely. Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are both great games and I'd totally play a third game in the series. The gameplay in that game is great, and there's actually a real feeling of risk there. Love the feeling of playing that game. I'd be even happier if said sequel was for PC as well!

Id like it. And possibly make coop a bit better.

Deleted
    i´d love that also it would be amazing if they released a pc port of darksouls i would buy the game again just to play it on my pc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minrolol View Post
    Id like it. And possibly make coop a bit better.
    Agreed. I wish there were more options with co-op instead of the stupid look at this message and you will summon this player. It feels stupid and... well... dumb!

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the first game but have not yet played the second which sounds amazing with its open world. Only thing I could possibly think of off the top of my head to adding to a third game would be some real villages and towns which from what I have heard Dark Souls doesn't have, though I know some may feel this may kill the atmosphere of the game. Also as someone has already said I want a better co-op experience, mainly a way to actually pick a friend to play with rather then a random player without having to take advantage of the games mechanics to do so.