Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    One of those guys said "because you are getting robbed", just right after the asian boy asked him "Why do you want my bag?". So it's a clean robbery.

The guy with the gray hoodie and black mask said "You ruined my jacket... IMMAH FUKKING KILL YOUUU". After that, he starts punching him. This is an attempted murder.

The only reason they stopped beating him, was because he was able to escape.

I see no reason at all why those fucktards shouldn't be charged as adults and recieve a heavy punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Balleuuh View Post
    You sir, are the dumbass of this thread. And I quote:
    "Torture is the act of inflicting severe pain (whether physical or psychological) as a means of punishment, revenge, forcing information or a confession, or simply as an act of cruelty."

So if 'Neglesh' says he wants them to be tortured ( in the same way) it doesn't mean he wants their fingernails to be pulled out etc...
    You're just trying to prove yourself smart but you end up messing your own little reasoning there.
    You're more stupid in every way than the people here expressing their discust and feeling compassionate about this video .
    Well, you scholarly scholar. You seemed to, in your immaculate study taking one line out of context, miss a very important qualifying word: "severe". What happened is, by no means, a severe source of pain.

I am disgusted by a lot of the people in this thread.

they are using the wrong racial slur. just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    The guy with the gray hoodie and black mask said "You ruined my jacket... IMMAH FUKKING KILL YOUUU". After that, he starts punching him. This is an attempted murder.
    God, imagine if this were true. If this is all it took to get someone a sentence of confinement, everyone of all ages would be prison raped and tortured. Pretty sure I hear "I'm going to kill you" followed by a physical altercation of some sort many times a day.

I'm living in a society of pure evil. Oh my god.

Oh wait. That isn't how it works. Attempted murder means you have to attempt to murder. Europeans and their anti-American stance. hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicman View Post
    i went like this lights out at 10,u get up at 4:30 ate breakfast,the cleaning ladies then come in and sweep and deoderize rooms while u wait in another cell.after they are done u return to ur cell and sit or sleep on floor till 11:00am ,then u get luch,then u sit there till 5:30 pm to get super then start all over again.now like i said this is in faulkner county,not all are probly like that.
    why do i keep coming back to look for replies...

cleaning ladies... if that is true count yourself lucky, i have never heard of a correctional facility where there were 'cleaning ladies'
    inmates cleaned their own rooms...
    no time for recreation? anyone start lawsuits against the county? it is against the law.

and about the jumpsuits, i mentioned them in my post, you quoted it, and then basically restated, what i had said in your own post.

no need to start insults with talk about putting someones foot in someone elses bunhole(you meant bunghole or something i will assume)
    and no, not all jails require jumpsuits, in a lot of small towns prisoners wear their own cloths, though usually not many people in there for any amount of time.

anyone who is sentenced over 6mos. is usually shipped to a state jail instead of county.
    you also repeated me again with your last post about not all jails being the same.

you are editing your base knowledge of how correctional facilities work, then working your new knowledge into new posts.

it seems you know nothing about it and are just trying to look like you do, and anyone calling you on it, you have to spout out with "you have never been - don't know what you are talking about" - as well as other things.

---------------------------------------
    if i do not know what i am talking about, then why are you working what i say into your posts? even as directly quoting me about clothing, then going on about jumpsuits? talking about sleeping on cold hard floors, and then picking mats up off the ground,

even saying you are stuck in a room all day (recreation time / 1hr. a day outside is required by law, for correctional facilities, minimum treatment of prisoners and all that jazz.

it is not worth replying to this person anymore, going to put yet another person on ignore and completely leave mmo-champ for a while so i don't come looking for replies again, his replies just get more and more foolish.

one thing i find common in people who do not know what they are talking about, is working things they learn during a conversation, into their supposed 'previous' knowledge base, and calling the other person out saying they do not know what they are talking about.

i think i have proven a point here. not checking to see if it sinks in, might be so thick headed / stubborn, or on something, he doesn't see himself digging a hole.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strossus001 View Post
    God, imagine if this were true. If this is all it took to get someone a sentence of confinement, everyone of all ages would be prison raped and tortured. Pretty sure I hear "I'm going to kill you" followed by a physical altercation of some sort many times a day.

Oh wait. That isn't how it works. Attempted murder means you have to attempt to murder. Europeans and their anti-American stance. hehe
    It is true.
    If you can prove they said "I'm going to kill you" they can be charged with attempted murder.
    I feel video proof is enough proof.

Deleted
    I dont get a thing.Were those guys Asians too ? or just white boys ?
    Also if these guys got jumped by REAL gang members they would cry for their mommy...

This is absolutely disgraceful. This people should be locked up for the rest of their lives, heck I would not even complain if they were just held up against a wall and shot because this is the last thing we need in the world. It is people like this that holds others back in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor thing, what could have happened if he didn't escape

How do you, then, define attempted murder? If a group of gangsters (lets call them this way for the sake of my argument) comes up to you, starts beating the shit outta ya, screams YOU ARE DEAD, or IMA FUCKING KILL YOU, and the only reason why they don't succeed is because you managed to escape somehow.

To me, they are all around 16. They know what they do, and they do it planed and on purpose.... calculated. They are stomping him, kicking him in his head. He could have died many times in this video. Just one strong kick to the bottom of the nose, and goodbye brain.

This is attempted murder, no matter how you look at it

Deleted
    Well, you scholarly scholar. You seemed to, in your immaculate study taking one line out of context, miss a very important qualifying word: "severe". What happened is, by no means, a severe source of pain.

Who are you to judge that this is not 'severe'? For all you know this kid has a mental scar from this. For all you know this wasn't the first time. For all you know this is what drives him over the edge of doing something regrettable, be it to someone else or to himself.
    Either way the non-heartless people in this thread might consider this to be a 'severe' case even if you don't feel the same way.
    I feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by mmoc13bac504b3; 2012-01-17 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    This is absolutely disgraceful. This people should be locked up for the rest of their lives, heck I would not even complain if they were just held up against a wall and shot because this is the last thing we need in the world. It is people like this that holds others back in life.
    I couldn't have agreed more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Those weren't true punches.They just wanted to humiliate him.If all 7 started punching and kicking him i doubt he would survive.

I would love for those kids to try to jump me. I am not trying to sound like a tough guy over the internet, but they would NOT have an easy fight on there hands. I am rather confident I would light those kids the fuck up. I may not win, but trust me they would eventually give up because they to would be bleeding out their noses. I saw a few things in the area that could of been used to my advantage/as a weapon.

And honestly, I have been jumped by a similar size group before and they did WAY more damage. Not only did that kid take it like a champ, all they did was make his nose bleed? possibly break it? bunch of pussies. When I got jumped I had a broken nose, broken left eye socket (almost went blind in my left eye), broken jaw, missing 3 teeth, broken wrist, 2 broken ribs, and 4 broken fingers.

Even after they beat on him, he STILL wouldn't give them his book bag, that made my day. Oh and I bet he never ran so fast in his fucking life.
    Last edited by Menkey; 2012-01-17 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    You think that they should be shot for doing this.
    They think that asian kid should be shot for being asian.

Are you any different than them? You both have your beliefs and so on. So leave your fucking judgement to the law, you hearthless son of a ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post
    You think that they should be shot for doing this.
    They think that asian kid should be shot for being asian.

Are you any different than them? You both have your beliefs and so on. So leave your fucking judgement to the law, you hearthless son of a ...
    He said "I would not complain"
    You hear "I think"

Also hating someone for race or something they can't control is different from hating someone for their actions.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    He said "I would not complain"
    You hear "I think"

Also hating someone for race or something they can't control is different from hating someone for their actions.

Just thought I'd point that out.
    Sorry mi english not good, jump me!

edit: whatever, I just don't care about this thread or incident.

Proceed with your caring.

Deleted
    I couldn't bare watch it. Saw a few seconds of it and then closed it down. That is just disgusting, and I hope they get what they deserve, and a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    Those weren't true punches.They just wanted to humiliate him.If all 7 started punching and kicking him i doubt he would survive.
    maybe they just suck at being gangsters....

it's a bit like cheating... if you suck at it, you will get caught. If not, you will get a good grade

either is wrong

Please stop talking now. You made a fool out of yourself more than once, its getting ridiculous.

How do you know it wasnt a SEVERE source of pain? Were you the asian guy taking the beating? No you weren't so you dont know if it was severe or not.

The fact that he could stand up and run means nothing as the adrenaline rush at the time can do that. That doesnt mean it wasnt severe though.