Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I'm pretty sure if I kicked someone to his head, he would most likely fall into a coma. Not that I ever did, but my feets are pretty much stronger than my arms. I can lift up to 150kg with ease using my legs, while I am barely able to lift half of that using my chest and arms.
    Imagine the kid lost his consciousness and couldn't protect his head anymore in the way he did during the video. headstomping inc. until they eventually grasp their actions and run away in fear of what they just did.
    You must think the human body is completely vulnerable to any sort of trauma. I think it's best if you just shut up, save what's left of your image, and dip.

Kids today watch way too many movies and think it's real life.

---------- Post added 2012-01-17 at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    You really believe people from youtube comments ?
    It makes more sense than a random, extended beating. But, of course, MMO-Champion filth isn't really interested in the why.

User infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-01-17 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    What goes around comes around is something that I've always been taught and i just hope that for those 7 it's 10x worse then what they did to that poor kid.

On that subject though let me ask you all one thing if you had saw it would you jump in and attempt to stop them?

You could turn round to me and say i'm only saying this because i'm on the Internet but i think if i ever witnessed something like that i'd go berserk and at least attempt to help him, 7v2 stands a much better chance then 7v1. You could ask why i'd not just phone the police, but that much is mandatory hence why i didn't mention it.
    You wouldn't do anything.They are still 7 and you are 1 (the victim most likely will run away).If you are a good fighter you can take them out but throwing punches at random wont help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by strossus001 View Post
    You must think the human body is completely vulnerable to any sort of trauma. I think it's best if you just shut up, save what's left of your image, and dip.

Kids today watch way too many movies and think it's real life.

---------- Post added 2012-01-17 at 09:52 AM ----------

It makes more sense than a random, extended beating. But, of course, MMO-Champion filth isn't really interested in the why.
    i think you should change the way you talk with the people here. Idk what the hell is up with you, but you are not being friendly and / or reasonable.
    And yes, the body IS vulnerable to any sort of trauma. Why do you think one hit from a boxer is enough to make you faint? Why do you think one kick to the head is enough to break your neck?

You should stop being a smartass and open up for the harsh reality. Things can get you killed very fast. Hell, even one wrong step in the bath can make you hit your head and suddenly, you are 6 feet under

This is so wrong in every way. One, helpless man who did nothing at all versus seven complete idiots?

The poor guy probably got hit about fifty times, if not more, and still he managed to run away.

It's a cruel world.

Paladin
    Kudos to Xrated and Shiri!
    Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I'm pretty sure if I kicked someone to his head, he would most likely fall into a coma. Not that I ever did, but my feets are pretty much stronger than my arms. I can lift up to 150kg with ease using my legs, while I am barely able to lift half of that using my chest and arms.
    Imagine the kid lost his consciousness and couldn't protect his head anymore in the way he did during the video. headstomping inc. until they eventually grasp their actions and run away in fear of what they just did.
    They didn't use full force for the most part though, it's pretty easy to see. I've seen people get totally knocked out to the point of being in no state at all to even respond to simple questions from 1 hit to the head though, my cousin knocked a guy out once who had planted his fist in my face unprovoced(all I had done was to talk with his girlfriend, didn't even know she had a boyfriend). The guy litterally flew and just blacked out completly.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    You wouldn't do anything.They are still 7 and you are 1 (the victim most likely will run away).If you are a good fighter you can take them out but throwing punches at random wont help at all.
    It's not so much about been a good fighter in those situations it more about been a dirty fighter, do i care that i just destroyed someones manhood who doesn't even deserve it by kicking them in the balls? In these situations nope i don't give a shit what i do So long as it gets the job done i'm fairly sure i could hold my own against them judging from how they fight in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    If you look at the links in the comments below the video on youtube.com, you will see that apparently this is all gang related activity and both sides are to blame because this "Helpless Asian Kid" is a member of a gang Called " F.O.B.s" which means "Fresh Off The Boats" and 20 of them had jumped two of the 7 seen in the video(or friends of them) beating up this "helpless kid"!
    While none of this is right at least try to find out the whole story before judgement is passed on any one party! They are all pieces of shit in my book, including the kid in the original video getting his ass beat!
    Well if this is true the kid got what he deserved in my opinion.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Well if this is true the kid got what he deserved in my opinion.
    That's really not a good judgment because the ones beating is just as bad in that case. If a third "justice" party came in and beat the crap out of all of them they'd have what they deserved. To be honest, again if that's the case, I'd just leave them alone. Let them kill eachother for all I care. Just stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why everyone should carry a gun.

And why everyone should be required to take a gun safety course and then required by law to carry a gun on them at all times.

There's nothing to discuss here but how outrageous it is. Closed.