Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    so... their identities are posted on that youtube video, i wonder how that was found out... *looking at a certain interweb site known for tracking people and smiling... proud*

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    This is truly sickening.

I feel ashamed to be living amongst these types of scum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE

WARNING: High violence; viewer discretion is advised.

Also, please keep the discussion within the forum rules!
    This is the result of turmoil between asian americans and newly arrived chinese Supposedly this was a retaliatory attack for a attack on the "big tough guy" in the gray hoodie in mid october.

Is there a point to posting this?

Members of one (or in this case several) ethnic group ganging up on and beating a member of another is nothing new or unique.

Is there some discussion you were hoping for other than "wow that sucks"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    so... their identities are posted on that youtube video, i wonder how that was found out... *looking at a certain interweb site known for tracking people and smiling... proud*
    Girl who filmed got online ratted them all out in a effort to tell their side of the story all that accomplished was getting them all arrested lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDeKkOvXQ-Y vid of one getting arrested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2jbT1R9Kg8 vid of girl explaining their side of the story.

No idea if their story holds any truth or even if it does if this particular guy had anything to do with it.
    Last edited by rcking09; 2012-01-17 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcking09 View Post
    Girl who filmed got online ratted them all out in a effort to tell their side of the story all that accomplished was getting them all arrested lol.
    rofl, that's even better... haha, fucking retarded girl :3

Deleted
    how i would love to make em suffer,all of em...ahh god how i would enjoy that shit...what part of fking brain do u miss whe nu can do somehting like this...like srs just kill em,no punishment just kill em all...nothing GOOD will come from them anyway,

What a morons... They shouldn't kick his head, after that it's high possibility he will have brain tumor or other brain damage. Why they're calling him "Nigga''? That's stupid, really. They aren't even strong and they are hitting like a girls. The only advantage they have it's number of them. Someday I hope the justice will find them, and I don't mean "justice" by the law. It's good they aren't from my country, otherwise they'd be brutal punished for this. I love how they're hitting... really, if they would meet someone who can really fight they'd be destroyed, look at 02:23, this is the most stupid fight I've ever seen on youtube.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2012-01-17 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khyber081 View Post
    Is there a point to posting this?

Members of one (or in this case several) ethnic group ganging up on and beating a member of another is nothing new or unique.

Is there some discussion you were hoping for other than "wow that sucks"?
    Sorry, but if you think there is no point to the post, then don't bother commenting at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me sick, it really does make me ashamed to be the same species. Thanks for spreading the word though, I sure hope they get what's coming to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sick cowards, hope they catch them all , and justice is served, poor guy, hope he is ok, i felt physically sick watching that, sick and twisted pack mentality

Quote Originally Posted by lifematters View Post
    First off why the hell did he deserve to get beat up by 7 kids for?
    I'm not sure because there are loads of rumours going on right now and there has been no official report by the news yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just shows a bunch of pussies kicking a helpless person the ground and moving his hand so they can "hit him" in the face. I'm assuming most of them are underage, so they'll get some mild punishment and maybe probation. and keep doing shit like this, will eventually end up in prison and then they'll get what's coming to them.

Deleted
    What they did was bad. But the thing i really dont get is, seven people were pounding him for a good two minutes or so, kicking and punching, but they couldnt even knock him out. And they call themselves cool and bad booiis.
    Either they punch like sissys or that asian boy got the jaw of a fucking champ.

Hope they go to jail either way, this is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrapakk View Post
    What they did was bad. But the thing i really dont get is, seven people were pounding him for a good two minutes or so, kicking and punching, but they couldnt even knock him out. And they call themselves cool and bad booiis.

Hope they go to jail either way, this is just ridiculous.
    Agreed. I can't believe how well he took the beating - as in, he managed to stand after the aftermath.

All of them need to learn to punch, when it comes down to it they will all get rocked, hard.

These threads are always packed full of the same kinds of posts saying that the people should go to prison or be killed. Fucked up people, IMO.

Deleted
    I was waiting for him to go Kung Fu on their asses

I'd kick those guys teeth out if I could. Last time I saw something similiar me and my buddy intervened, felt great, got a few good hits in but my buddy broke his nose, finally the police came gave us a pat on the shoulder and said "well done" basicaly.
    I'd do it again if I saw something like it. I hate shiters like these kids, they need to get their asses kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrapakk View Post
    Idd, those kids were weak sauce, the asian kid took it like a champ.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-01-17 at 10:59 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    whattt

who are these morons and how old are they? I hope they're old enough to go to jail.
    One is 17 , according to his myspace

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    This is truly sickening.

I feel ashamed to be living amongst these types of scum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE

WARNING: High violence; viewer discretion is advised.

Also, please keep the discussion within the forum rules!

Ship those little pricks over to Australia and see how they fair 7v1 vs me...