Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetrapakk View Post
    What they did was bad. But the thing i really dont get is, seven people were pounding him for a good two minutes or so, kicking and punching, but they couldnt even knock him out. And they call themselves cool and bad booiis.
    Either they punch like sissys or that asian boy got the jaw of a fucking champ.

Hope they go to jail either way, this is just ridiculous.
    Yeah, right? They couldn't even hit him good, what a pussies without any skills who think they're ***ing GangsterZ. If they want to see if they know how to fight they should with with someone who can.

Deleted
    This just make me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetrapakk View Post
    What they did was bad. But the thing i really dont get is, seven people were pounding him for a good two minutes or so, kicking and punching, but they couldnt even knock him out. And they call themselves cool and bad booiis.
    Either they punch like sissys or that asian boy got the jaw of a fucking champ.

Hope they go to jail either way, this is just ridiculous.
    Well yeah but the video cut out before we saw the end, so who knows what happened next , i just hope he is ok, Seems they where taking the slow and torturous route

Quote Originally Posted by Kewkaz View Post
    This just make me sad.
    Sad is an understatement

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Well yeah but the video cut out before we saw the end, so who knows what happened next , i just hope he is ok, Seems they where taking the slow and torturous route
    There is a full version going around as well showing the end where he's able to run away from them.

Seems they where taking the slow and torturous route
    Lol, this is overacting. Maybe they just left him and went to their homes. As long as we don't see the end we can only speculate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    There is a full version going around as well showing the end where he's able to run away from them.
    Oh well that is something i guess, thanks for that info. Hope he has the courage to dob them all in

All I saw were 7 dudes who couldn't pack a punch even if it meant their lifes. It would probably not take that many people to bum rush in there and have them running. I bet that asian kid could kick their asses in a "fair" fight.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

What would you do if you were this boy's older brother?
    Me? I would definetely go to beat the shit out of those wanna be men.
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    All I saw were 7 dudes who couldn't pack a punch even if it meant their lifes. It would probably not take that many people to bum rush in there and have them running. I bet that asian kid could kick their asses in a "fair" fight.
    True but a lot of kicking in the face/stomach etc, either way they are cowards.

Im surprised he was able to outrun them after that beating.

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    I'm relieved he actually got away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    I see...

Assault and Battery
    Aggravated Assault
    Terroristic Threats
    Attempted Murder (possibly)

And a possible "Hate Crimes" thrown in.

Charge them as adults. They know what they're doing. Have fun spending half your adult life in prison, boys.
    They will never be charged as adults, get real. They look 14-15 at most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcking09 View Post
    Girl who filmed got online ratted them all out in a effort to tell their side of the story all that accomplished was getting them all arrested lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDeKkOvXQ-Y vid of one getting arrested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2jbT1R9Kg8 vid of girl explaining their side of the story.

No idea if their story holds any truth or even if it does if this particular guy had anything to do with it.
    Hmm that worries me a bit, the description claims her as the camera holder and gives all her details, but in the video she says "I know them, that's how I knew who they were the minute I saw the video"
    Which implies she wasn't there at all.

4chan has already identified 4 or 5 of the people.

Listed their names, address, phone numbers, parents names etc

hope they get what's coming to them

10+ Year Old Account
    I was nearly in tears after watching this. The parents of those kids should be ashamed as well as the kids themselves. I actually want to find those beating that poor lad and beat them up with a group and see how funny they find it then. Scum like that just need to be put far away from others.

If I lived in America I would be tempted to go to the addresses linked beneath the video and ask their parents what they think, but I worry their parents just don't give a crap.

The video actually makes me ashamed to be white. The poor lad was begging and pleading with them even apologising for being him. Shameful and disgusting. I wonder if people could petition to make the kids pay for what they did.
    Last edited by Ammeg; 2012-01-17 at 11:14 AM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    4chan has already identified 4 or 5 of the people.

Listed their names, address, phone numbers, parents names etc

hope they get what's coming to them
    Indeed, and it will all come crashing down. I couldn't stand watching 3 seconds of the video before I was utterly disgusted and closed it.

Deleted
    I would like to strangle every single one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hmm that worries me a bit, the description claims her as the camera holder and gives all her details, but in the video she says "I know them, that's how I knew who they were the minute I saw the video"
    Which implies she wasn't there at all.
    She had another vid up where she admited it but took it down before anyone could download then reupload it.