I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

1 Killing Blow and PvP woes.

So is the scoring system on PvP completely broken or is there a way to score higher on it that I am not realizing?

No matter what, I score one killing blow and it shows everyone else as having one killing blow as well.

Moreover, in a match like I had earlier, I know for a fact I soloed three people in the match (solo defending a node) and helped down many others recapturing the middle node. An assassin that was stealth for most of the game ends up with more kills and few deaths (the deaths they get accurate), but there is no way someone who stays stealth and has the team getting on their case for doing so is killing more people than anyone else.

...the scoring system seems to be completely broke or I am not understanding it....I don't know which it is. It seems, and I could be wrong about this, that proximity means more than actually doing anything in PvP.

Please understand I'm not trying to talk about my pvp epeen in the least as their are people who I know do better than me on my server alone, but the scoring system in PvP is frustrating me to no end.

Deleted
    The "Kills" tab is not killing blows, it's for ..well kills.

Each time you deal a certain amount of damage to a target, not sure what the cut off is, but it's a "decent amount", you get a kill for that target if it's killed. So you don't have to get the killing blow, just deal a good amount of damage to it.

It'd be easier to explain if i knew what the exact value

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I do notice I get credit for kills for being in the proximity sometimes. I imagine this is to help encourage more people to heal (though, it doesn't really)

In terms of scoring, you get valor based on:
    1) Medals
    2) MVP votes
    3) Winning or losing

Learn what medals are out there, and then go after them, while still trying to win.