Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No news, on Blizzards new job opening, searching for a:

"Franchise development producer” on a “next-gen MMO" with the description that follows

"Work with major consumer brands to facilitate product placement and licensing within the world of Blizzard Entertainment's next-gen MMO that enhances the gameplay experience."

So McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, Ford, etc.. billboards in Titan. Maybe it also means that Titan will be Free to Play from the get go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
    Finally, I'll be able to properly use keybinds on Mac again... that bug should've never made it live.
    Was there any mention of them fixing issues with command? I don't see it in this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdunka View Post
    Hopeful that the 64-bit client makes it, it is the big thing in this patch that I was looking forward to!
    Exactly, that's the only thing im looking forward to on this minor patch. Other than that and everything is just "maintenance" as far as im concerned..

Am I right in reading that the blue post on the PTR forums means that they will be including the 64bit tomorrow?

"We'll be disabling the PTR forums shortly. Going forward you will be able to find the latest 64-bit client on the Tech Support forums. "

Finally some news!

Quote Originally Posted by redisk View Post
    Am I right in reading that the blue post on the PTR forums means that they will be including the 64bit tomorrow?

"We'll be disabling the PTR forums shortly. Going forward you will be able to find the latest 64-bit client on the Tech Support forums. "
    Likely so, but not official supported and not delivered to users automatically, as to continue testing until a future patch.

Anyone know if i need to reinstall my whole game for the 64-bit client, or just add a patch or something?

Many of the original level 60 ranked PvP gear items have had Replica added to the start of their name, making their name identical to the versions being sold in Area 52, for example the Replica High Warlord's Cleaver. However, they still retain their higher item level and stats.
    This is confusing. Is it the Area 52 gear that characters with the legacy PVP titles from the old system can already buy and transmog that's having "Replica" added to its name? Or is it the PVP gear you can buy with honor in faction capitols? Because the Area 52 gear for transmog does not have "Replica" in its name currently on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Anyone know if i need to reinstall my whole game for the 64-bit client, or just add a patch or something?
    I think on the PTR it came in the form of a Zip and it was something you extracted into your WoW folder and executed.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Is the 5% Dragon Soul debuff going live with this patch as well?

Rather surprised nobody has noticed the change to Vengeance no longer being granted by player attacks - probably intended to scale down Blood DK damage in PvP, but equally nerfing Warriors, Paladins and Feral Druids that use Bear Form.

Quote Originally Posted by Naklo View Post
    REALLY BLIZZARD REALLY?!?!??!?!??!No Warrior changes? Cya till MoP, subscription cancled, this must be a joke, u guys dont see the Warrior issues in PvP?All right then, maybe its time to move on.FOR GODS SAKE READ THIS, ANY BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoodrych (DOT) net/warrior-problems-nao.htmlHoodrych a wellknown multiple Gladiator played 5 years Warrior from s1 till now s11 highest rating on his warrior 2998 LEGIT NOT IN s9 WHERE EVERYONE CHEATED!! Read this and get a damn fast hotfix, or u will lose a lot of warriors including myself! im fed up, u guys ignoring the PvP community, as such players like hood, who know what they are talking about, getting ignored!poor poor blizzard
    U mad Bro?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagmonkey View Post
    Is the 5% Dragon Soul debuff going live with this patch as well?
    That would be next week I believe.

Small note: I hope you all know that the vial nerf isn't exactly a huge nerf -.-

I think the Game client Optimization Tech is just coming out to remove model editing possibilities(yes this happens in WoW, having your Night elf druid's bear form turn into a dragon for example. Of course this is a bannable offense, if you get caught that is.)

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Very cool. Only thing I don't understand is

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The roaming Eyes of Occu'thar have been replaced by hateful creatures who serve Alizabal.
    What's the point of this? Not like people kill Occu'thar anymore...
    To get to Alizabal, you still had to kill the roaming eyes....now you have hateful creatures instead.

can we run rated-bg through real-ID now?

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    No news, on Blizzards new job opening, searching for a:

"Franchise development producer” on a “next-gen MMO" with the description that follows

"Work with major consumer brands to facilitate product placement and licensing within the world of Blizzard Entertainment's next-gen MMO that enhances the gameplay experience."

So McDonald's, Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, Ford, etc.. billboards in Titan. Maybe it also means that Titan will be Free to Play from the get go.
    That's very interesting. Could you perhaps link this page in question?

Back on topic though, can anyone verify if this means we can queue as raids again for bgs? Because we already could have realid friends in a party to queue, which wouldn't be new. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will ENJOY not queing into random bgs with 5 blood DKs. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I think the Game client Optimization Tech is just coming out to remove model editing possibilities(yes this happens in WoW, having your Night elf druid's bear form turn into a dragon for example. Of course this is a bannable offense, if you get caught that is.)
    No it's just reorganization and re-encoding files.

The model files are still the same format as far as I can see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naklo View Post
    REALLY BLIZZARD REALLY?!?!??!?!??!No Warrior changes? Cya till MoP, subscription cancled, this must be a joke, u guys dont see the Warrior issues in PvP?All right then, maybe its time to move on.FOR GODS SAKE READ THIS, ANY BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hoodrych (DOT) net/warrior-problems-nao.htmlHoodrych a wellknown multiple Gladiator played 5 years Warrior from s1 till now s11 highest rating on his warrior 2998 LEGIT NOT IN s9 WHERE EVERYONE CHEATED!! Read this and get a damn fast hotfix, or u will lose a lot of warriors including myself! im fed up, u guys ignoring the PvP community, as such players like hood, who know what they are talking about, getting ignored!poor poor blizzard
    Learn English, then go post on the official forums.
    While I'm sure the Blues from time to time, stick their heads over here, it would happen very rarely.