Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you need level 30 for the gold account, and lasts upto a month. And i loved this game when it was out, the world pvp was so awesome and actually worthwhile doing. I will defo be coming back when it goes f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aljaž View Post
    Anyone wants a beta key? i got 3 from making a crapload of emails and signing up for it.

oh and if you play in beta you get veteran account when game comes out. if you get to lvl 10 you get a gold one. lol.
    I'd love one
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    I'd like one too! when is the actual date for F2P too i intend to play it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Pretty sure you need level 30 for the gold account, and lasts upto a month. And i loved this game when it was out, the world pvp was so awesome and actually worthwhile doing. I will defo be coming back when it goes f2p.

Gold Pack 7 days + Veteran account All Closed Beta participants that reach level 10 from the 26.01 – 16.02 in the game receive this.
    Gold Pack 15 days + Veteran account All Closed Beta participants that reach level 20 from the 26.01 – 16.02 in the game receive this.
    Gold Pack 30 days + Veteran account All Closed Beta participants that reach level 30 from the 26.01 – 16.02 in the game receive thi

I'd love a key as well

I'd be very happy to have a beta key, please!

Deleted
    so i gave my keys to 3 posters from here. wish i had more =) off to test the game now. ^^

Since i cant send PMs yet, just wanted to say "Hvala Aljaž!"

Deleted
    If any 1 has a spare key left , ill be happy to get that 1 :$ please !

10+ Year Old Account
    shame i dont know my master account or id change it to F2P but everytime i change my info it still doesnt work it really puts me off of NCsoft games as to how terrible their support is

Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    Did this game ever evolve out of the "endless terrible boring grind" state it started in?
    I recently renewed my account, And I can say that I played the first 4 months of the game at launch, played a cleric, never got past lvl 42 because of the grind. When I renew it, I actually found it a lot less grindy, I was able to go from 42-55 in a little less then 3 weeks, compared to the 4 months it took to get to 42 previously when the game was fresh and there was no one really geared for anything.

The new mentor system is actually pretty cool whether you are a lowbie doing it getting mentored or a high lvl mentoring a low lvl, there are rewards and prizes for all lvls doing in it. I think that added a relief to the stress of leveling a bit, and making quests worth alot more xp helped out a bit too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Agree with you, the world PvP in Aion was awesome.

I tried Aion a few months back again, and the levelling is vastly improved. It's still a tad grindy at times but the game was much better than during release. WIll definitely play more if it goes free to play.

EDIT: The beta looks to be for the 2nd expansion seeing as it's called Aion 3.0. First expansion being Assault on Balaurea.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2012-01-30 at 12:06 PM.

I've been playing the beta and it's pretty cool.

There are plenty of quests to go around and the map interacts properly with the quests. I like the way the beginner's tooltips are displayed too. Very cool game for something that's supposed to be F2P.

Deleted
    I want a key for Aion f2p beta, please!!

Thanks.

I have an account for Aion on the NA servers, I first saw about the F2P on a gaming site and got extremely excited as I like Aion and think it's a gorgeous game but not good enough to pay for monthly as I didn't play that much... I was bitterly disappointed to find that only the EU realms are going F2P... darn shame really... kinda hoping that i'll somehow be able to sign up an EU account when it goes free so I can get back into the game

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Wait so aion isn't going f2p in the states? Damn. was hoping i could at least try the thing <_<

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    I want a key for Aion f2p beta, please!!

Thanks.
    It goes free to play tomorrow? I think it's tomorrow. No need for a beta key now.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    shame i dont know my master account or id change it to F2P but everytime i change my info it still doesnt work it really puts me off of NCsoft games as to how terrible their support is
    To me their support is one of the best. Whenever I have played a game and had to use NCSoft support I'd give them a 10/10. You're probably just one of the unlucky ones. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    I have an account for Aion on the NA servers, I first saw about the F2P on a gaming site and got extremely excited as I like Aion and think it's a gorgeous game but not good enough to pay for monthly as I didn't play that much... I was bitterly disappointed to find that only the EU realms are going F2P... darn shame really... kinda hoping that i'll somehow be able to sign up an EU account when it goes free so I can get back into the game
    Wait approximately...8 days.

So, as a former subscriber I pretty much have access to everything the Gold Pack player will have (but in lesser amounts)? Maybe I will give it a try. I need something to keep me busy during my off-hours
    I'm still thinking about it...

Deleted
    Any idea what the exact date is on European servers that it goes free?