Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxer View Post
    So I'm a veteran since launch ("Only" paid for the first 4 months of the P2P version). The question is: am I getting the beta or just a veteran status when and/or if I decide to play the F2P version?
    For beta you need to have signed up for newsletter to get the key. Beta is soon over so probably wont be more keys handed out. Only thing you will be getting then is veteran status by the time f2p-version of the game hits live.

Is this F2P only for EU or US as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Is this F2P only for EU or US as well?
    Currently only for the EU, but I wouldn't be surprised if it came to the US soon.

would I be able to play on EU servers though if I lived in australia/US

Deleted
    Any guesses about the actual f2p launch date?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill View Post
    Any guesses about the actual f2p launch date?
    They've said the beta has been extended until the 20th Feb, and they've said that F2P will be going live in Febuary; so I'm assuming it'll be within the next 10 days.

I began my character transfer last night, and will probably do the client download sometime today.

Deleted
    Anyone happen to have a key? I was tempted to buy this on the P2P version but never got round to it, would love to give it a go this time round if anyone has a spare one or anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TowerTom View Post
    Anyone happen to have a key? I was tempted to buy this on the P2P version but never got round to it, would love to give it a go this time round if anyone has a spare one or anything.
    The beta is nearly over (ends 20.2) and the full thing is supposedly coming within February, so you're looking at 10 days max waiting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    The beta is nearly over (ends 20.2) and the full thing is supposedly coming within February, so you're looking at 10 days max waiting.
    Yeah, figured that much after taking a proper look at the website!

Deleted
    i have opted in for the transfer aswel. Lets wait and see...