Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana and Ys VI both come to mind off the top of my head.

I especially liked Atelier Iris for its complex customization and incredible story lines between the different characters.

Ys VI was everything Zelda wishes it could have been. (and I loved the Zelda games) The boss fights were some of the most amazing encounters ever created in an action adventure game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube. I think it was less heard of at least, I was introduced to it by a friend and it is one of the most unique games I have ever played. It messes with your head so much.

I'd also probably say the original Witcher, at least to the console community. Only recently have I gotten into PC gaming again and found The Witcher because of its sequel and I found the original to be one of the most unique games I have ever played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Outlive. End of story.

World of warcraft. Seeing everyone rip on it constantly while I still enjoy it quite a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Primal for PS2. The combat wasn't the best (controls could have used a little more attention before release, imo) but the story, voice acting, music and just... everything else about the game floored me and my husband. We would call each other and be like 'omg you have got to see this part when you get off from work!' - best time we've had with any console that wasn't Nintendo. Breaks my heart to this day that it didn't do better.

We even bought the limited soundtrack release from Bob and Barn.

Deleted
    Dark Messiah of Might and Magic never got the attention it deserved

Dragon Age 2 was torn apart because it was different from Origins.
    I liked it.

Command and Conquer: Renegade got more or less ignored, even though it was at least a "solid" title.

I'm not sure Shadows of Collosus can be considered underrated.. it had a lot of favorable reviews when it came out. If anything fewer folks knew about it's (even better) predecessor, ICO... but that's likely changed these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would the Megaman Zero series be considered under rated?
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

The two latest Tomb Raider games were pretty enjoyable. People glaze over when you mention Tomb Raider, though, seeing as how the middle six games sucked so badly. Although I'm partial to 3D shooter-puzzle-platformer games, so who knows. Maybe they were awful, and I just didn't know it.

The two "worst" Halo games, ODST and Halo Wars, were pretty good games, but they got bad raps for being "not exactly like Halo 1."(admittedly also because Ensemble decided to make a console-only rts game, but that's a whole different argument.)

Zero Wing. i thought it would be a complete joke but it turned out to be an amazing (imo) sidescroller

15+ Year Old Account
    Alpha Protocol. I'm still very disappointed that there won't be a followup on it. It was such a great game even with the bugs (of which I encountered few) and the easy difficulty.

Giants: Citizen Kabuto. Few people played this game. But it's one of the few genuinely funny games with interesting gameplay.

I also enjoyed Black & White. Although I haven't played it in ages.

Goosebumps: Escape from Horrorland.

Deleted
    Amy. Survival Horror game not long out

Einhander. Old PS1 side scrolling starship shooter. Really epic storyline and crazy bossfights. I nostalgia hard whenever I see that game.

Munches Oddesy. It was an amazing game.

7th saga for Super Nintendo amgggggg
    New and shiny compppppp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Neat little game that not too many know about

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Infinite Undiscovery - RPG for xbox 360, loved the heck out of the game
    Banjo Kazooie - N64, I remember playing it for hours on end when I was little and playing multiplayer with my friends.
    Catherine - Very deep story for a puzzle game, loved every bit of it. (Watched it, never played it though.)

To name few:
    Alpha Protocol
    Hitman-series
    Chronicles of Riddick (both)

Ice Climbers was pretty fun. Most people only know them through Super Smash Bros.