Deleted

MoP is making my computer crash T.T

So after downloading MoP and playing for a while, suddenly when I try to log on and play, my screen goes black.. Sound will still be there but after a few seconds it will go wonky and only way to get out of this is by rebooting my computer, it ONLY happens when I log on wow.
    I did a fresh install and everything.. Anyone have any ideas as to what might suddenly be causing this?

EDIT: Seems to only occur when I am trying to log on to my monk :<
    Last edited by mmoca9f8cb92b6; 2012-09-29 at 02:10 AM.

Deleted
    what's your OS?
    what hardware are you using?
    what drivers are you running for your GPU?

Deleted
    Win 7
    Crucial m4 for OS and the game
    HD6950 1GB running 8.982-120727a-144945C-ATI - CCC 12.8
    i7 950 @ 4.011Ghz - H100
    6GB of Kingston 1333Mhz RAM

I guess that's all you need. I had the character moved by blizzard which seemed to solve the problem untill I went afk, when I got back my computer crashed as soon as I moved my character.

---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 11:42 PM ----------

So I did a stress test of my CPU and GPU of 4 hours, my CPU running a max of 72C and my GPU running 88C using HWMonitor. Both stable at 4hrs of 100% load. This should rule out unstable CPU and GPU right? I really don't know what else could cause this?

---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 04:25 AM ----------

Anyone? This is starting to annoy me and it just happened again, but this time after a long session of Diablo 3. I still can't log on to WoW without crashing. Is this some kind of Blizzard incompatibility? Is something in my system making the games go nuts? Happens straigh away in WoW and after a long time in D3, also I have moved my computer. Could it be that the outlet in the wall is not providing enough power for my computer?
    Last edited by mmoca9f8cb92b6; 2012-09-29 at 12:23 PM.