10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Just as all englishmen are careful and wont harm a fly?
    By all that is kitty I hope we kick your collective blue and yellow asses on the 15th....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Some silly chocolate bar that is sub par when compared with real chocolate \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    But milka is swiss. And they speek german in Switzerland. SO UR EATING MAD CHOCOLATE!
    they also speak other languages? can't be arsed researching, but it may have originated in a none german speaking part of switzerland?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    By all that is kitty I hope we kick your collective blue and yellow asses on the 15th....
    I don't care about sports, so I hope you win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dyra, all germans are mad when it comes to football

Just wait until the European Championship, if I know Holz right he and I will be all over it.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Some silly chocolate bar that is sub par when compared with real chocolate \o/
    Having tasted English "chocolate", I can only laugh at this statement.
    The only chocolate that is better than Swiss chocolate is Belgish chocolate

They speak Italian too I think. Quite an awesome country to be fair.

You're just jelly Holz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Dyra, all germans are mad when it comes to football

Just wait until the European Championship, if I know Holz right he and I will be all over it.
    The funny thing is. I don't really care much about football... for a german I guess. Hell I probably don't even know half of the rules^^. But the things I do know are that Chelsea sucks and Dortmjund sucks more

10+ Year Old Account
    curious .... cadbury, very tasty english chocolate was not all that long ago bought by kraft foods ... who own milka

10+ Year Old Account
    So Holz, you won't bother about the European Championship? I don't care THAT much for football either but... I sure will. I travel down to Germany because even though Sweden made it into the championship, Germany is just... way, way better at football. And the atmosphere is 500% better here.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...................... Cadbury's is great!!!!

But tbf it is true. Belgian chocolate is far and away the best than any other. While I have just eaten 1/4 bar of Milka and I do have a bar of Toblerone still to eat, I'ld still put Cadbury's above Swiss.

And it'll be you and I all over the European Championship Wass. I might not care too much for club football, but I love international football.

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 02:02 PM ----------

Oh number!!

+44

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    So Holz, you won't bother about the European Championship? I don't care THAT much for football either but... I sure will. I travel down to Germany because even though Sweden made it into the championship, Germany is just... way, way better at football. And the atmosphere is 500% better here.
    Well, the International Tournaments every two years (Or maybe next year if we play good this year) are the only times I really care about it^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm off to bed, enjoy the millennium whoever grabs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning everyone. Night Rixis

+41

Deleted
    But our group is by far the Hardest .
    Stoopid Infractionatorberg

+42

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the International Tournaments every two years (Or maybe next year if we play good this year) are the only times I really care about it^^.
    International football all the way. I care enough about club football, but international is SRZ BZNZZ.

And well I can root for two teams, even though Sweden normally never makes it far. Germany \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me? Only Hershey is the undisputed master of Chocolate, spankyouverymuchomgyes

10+ Year Old Account
    International football all the way. I care enough about club football, but international is SRZ BZNZZ.

And well I can root for two teams, even though Sweden normally never makes it far. Germany \o/
    I can also root for 2 countries (Ireland and England) but neither usually make it very far. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis
    Excuse me? Only Hershey is the undisputed master of Chocolate, spankyouverymuchomgyes
    The entirety of the European complement is now laughing at you.

I think we can all be in agreement that Murrikan chocolate is the worst in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can also root for 2 countries (Ireland and England) but neither usually make it very far. \o/

I think we can all be in agreement that Murrikan chocolate is the worst in the world.
    England always make it past group stage and that counts for enough, you put up a valiant effort in the world championship against Germany (and granted it was a judge fail), but then you got roflstomped

Deleted

Agreed! The only thing worse than Murican chocolate is Murrican coffeh