Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Definitely Balmorra or Taris. Loved Hoth and Tatooine probably because I can visualize them in the movies!

15+ Year Old Account
    Balmorr-Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

10+ Year Old Account
    Balmora or Taris, actually Taris on emipre side wasn't that bad so imma go with Balmora. The only positive thing about that planet was that i scored with the guvenor chick, like almost everyone else did .
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    Hoth all the way, the most boring place.

Deleted
    Alderaan.
    Drive 30 min, port back. Drive 30 min, port back. Drive 30 min, port back. Grrr...

Deleted
    Balmorra Empire Side is a PITA in my opinion. Far too big with too few Missions on it.

Deleted
    Coruscant. Its just bad.

Or rather I should say all the questing areas are just bad, I loved the senate plaza and building.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Nar Shaddaa, and i dislike Alderaan (the missions feel dull all the way through).

Tatooine is a bit boring, but it actually grew on me (hated it on my first character)

At first, I was deciding betwen Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa, but in the end, Voss wins the prize :/ For some reason I just can't stand the damn autumn theme combined with long trips everywhere and the lore about it isn't even that interesting (for me atleast) Getting there from visually very appealing planet with interesting lore, (IMO) Belsavis, was definitely disappointment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Taris. The place just never ceases to be horrible; there are adds everywhere, you can barely see them, and tab target is barely functional. You might as well not bother mounting, since you're never mounted more than 15 seconds before something semi-hidden shoots you off. That's ok though, half the quest turn-ins are in bunkers where you can't mount anyway.
    ^^This! Taris is horrible, I think for any alt I'll do the class story and then PVP my levels out of there. Balmorra is just utterly boring.

Quesh obviously... Short and ugly world.

Deleted
    Voss. I also hate the autumn visuals, and mobs kept pulling me off my speeder.

Balmorra. It's long, big, boring, and just a typical war story.

Deleted
    I can't comment on post 20 Republic levels

Hoth was boring and alderaan too... I liked Belsavis and Voss

Haven't seen everything yet, but Balmorra thusfar.

Hoth. I had to turn the brightness way down on the game because the unending white landscape was hurting my eyes.

Tantooine is my least fav.

Deleted
    Taris and Hoth, too much rakghouls and snow!