Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    And to all the Kaidan lovers in this thread (Moontalon ) another one about Kaidan Alenko. Seriously that one is so true. Please don´t punish me for posting that one

[IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab302/Church0/Mass%20Effect%20Stuff/5-2.jpg[IMG]
    OI! YOU'RE FORGETTING ABOUT ME!

/slap Megaira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post

/slap Megaira
    Damn I thought that I should not post it I was laughing my ass of when I saw it tho´.

Deleted
    Damn I thought that I should not post it I was laughing my ass of when I saw it tho´.

[IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab302/Church0/Mass%20Effect%20Stuff/6-1.jpg[IMG]
    Oh man, that actually made me laugh.

Just came across this one. Take your pic.

Deleted
    Serioulsy the best funny-face is still that one. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw this on Doodleordie.com a few months ago and saved it to my computer.

Deleted
    LOOOL wtf did you just see there? Bill Cosby as a Reaper ... epicness level OVER 9000. BTW: Another one that made me laugh pretty hard.

Still more emotions than Kristen Stewart!

Deleted
    WTF is that? Seriously I need to shut down my PC or I´ll die because of laughing my ass off.

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Still more emotions than Kristen Stewart!
    True. However any actress has more emotions than Kristen Stewart.

And to all the Kaidan lovers in this thread (Moontalon ) another one about Kaidan Alenko. Seriously that one is so true. Please don´t punish me for posting that one

[IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab302/Church0/Mass%20Effect%20Stuff/5-2.jpg[IMG]
    * Slaps Megaira

[chriscrocker] LEAVE KAIDAN ALONE!!![/chriscrocker]

Semi-Unrelated note: Holy crap. I just looked up Chris Crocker for the hell of it, and I see this on his wikipedia page: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...V_Magazine.jpg

It's hard to believe that's actually him. O_o Dude got pretty hot. The hair could still use some work but damn. I'd hit it now.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-10 at 09:40 AM.

/slap Megaira
    So what aboubt you... :P
    Havnt seen you in a few day`s anyway *whistle*

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    * Slaps Megaira

[chriscrocker] LEAVE KAIDAN ALONE!!![/chriscrocker]

Semi-Unrelated note: Holy crap. I just looked up Chris Crocker for the hell of it, and I see this on his wikipedia page: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...V_Magazine.jpg

It's hard to believe that's actually him. O_o Dude got pretty hot. The hair could still use some work but damn. I'd hit it now.
    Nuf Said

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    So what aboubt you... :P
    Havnt seen you in a few day`s anyway *whistle*
    Too busy romancing Kaidan.

Nawh, just a lot of stuff going on. Plus since I have hardly any experience on multiplayer which is discussed here pretty often I just stalk. And right now I should be sending job applications but I'm eating and hanging here. DEDICATION OR WHAT!?

Too busy romancing Kaidan.

Nawh, just a lot of stuff going on. Plus since I have hardly any experience on multiplayer which is discussed here pretty often I just stalk. And right now I should be sending job applications but I'm eating and hanging here. DEDICATION OR WHAT!?
    Well then enough time to make me a Kasumi sig/avatar righttttt!!! pwetty pwetty please

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Well then enough time to make me a Kasumi sig/avatar righttttt!!! pwetty pwetty please
    I have to finish the job applications. I want something to do this summer and money wouldn't hurt. I'll try my best to get a batch of signatures done this weekend, though.

I have to finish the job applications. I want something to do this summer and money wouldn't hurt. I'll try my best to get a batch of signatures done this weekend, though.
    haha no worries just teasing a bit. Good luck with the job applications its hard to get a decent job these day`s.

Deleted
    haha no worries just teasing a bit. Good luck with the job applications its hard to get a decent job these day`s.
    Yeah, it really is. I had a really close call on getting a job at a GameStop here in my city but sadly didn't make it. I was in the top 5 which made me even more pissed, but you can't always win.

So I picked up Photoshop again. Boy, am I rusty. Just threw together a new sig and avatar in like 10 minutes, featuring none other than our beloved Liara. lol

So I picked up Photoshop again. Boy, am I rusty. Just threw together a new sig and avatar in like 10 minutes, featuring none other than our beloved Liara. lol
    I would say not to shabby i couldn't do any better i assure you

On a side note i just saw this one and i had to laugh

rofl... I laughed too. xD That's awesome. Too bad that's isn't actually an easter egg. ... Is it? *shifty eyes*

I would say not to shabby i couldn't do any better i assure you

On a side note i just saw this one and i had to laugh

Er is my browser losing its shit or did you just post the same thing twice? o.o