Deleted
    Any news on that movie they were speculating about some time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzi View Post
    Any news on that movie they were speculating about some time ago?
    Far as I know it's still in production. And the animation featuring James Vega should be out within a few months I believe.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-18 at 12:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Far as I know it's still in production
    They.. started?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    They.. started?
    Started what? Filming? I don't know. I haven't heard anything about it being cancelled though, so I assume they're still working on it, whether they're casting or writing or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    This month actually, 29th if I'm not mistaken.
    That soon? Really? Wow, I didn't think it was due out until like late summer.

10+ Year Old Account
    This month actually, 29th if I'm not mistaken.
    The movie this month is for Dragon Age. There is a similar movie being released for James Vega, eventually.

myanimelist.net/anime/11705/Dragon_Age:_Blood_Mage_no_Seisen

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    The movie this month is for Dragon Age. There is a similar movie being released for James Vega, eventually.

myanimelist.net/anime/11705/Dragon_Age:_Blood_Mage_no_Seisen
    I have that one pre-ordered from Amazon myself. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    Well technically speaking i`m not sure Friday is considered weekend. however i did mine on Saturday so i cant say for sure.
    The host of the game has to have "upload data/gameplay feedback" turned on in order for anyone connected (including the host) to get credit for the weekend events. If the host doesn't have that turned on in the options then no one gets credit.

Also the next DLC is rumored to be adding Male Quarians which is why there would be Quarian Infiltrator and engineer being added.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    personally, i'm not going to bother with multiplayer seriously until they either add a playable Hanar or a playable elcor.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The host of the game has to have "upload data/gameplay feedback" turned on in order for anyone connected (including the host) to get credit for the weekend events. If the host doesn't have that turned on in the options then no one gets credit.
    Seriously? I wish I'd known that before, because then I would have just hosted my own damn game. >_> Kind of retarded that it has to be the host, TBH, but oh well.

Deleted
    So im replaying ME3 to get all the stars in the right position for the DLC, and in my save - wrex died on virmire.
    So i just let the tuchanka bomb detonate and... Wrex just sent me a mail.
    Krogans are enough of a pain to deal with, but revengeful korgan ghosts?

Apparently the death of hundreds of baby krogans were enough to wake him from his sleep.
    And if he lingers around long to enough to see me sabotage the cure...
    I better call the ghostbusters.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-05-18 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So im replaying ME3 to get all the stars in the right position for the DLC, and in my save - wrex died on virmire.
    So i just let the tuchanka bomb detonate and... Wrex just sent me a mail.
    Krogans are enough of a pain to deal with, but revengeful korgan ghosts?

Apparently the death of hundreds of baby krogans were enough to wake him from his sleep.
    And if he lingers around long to enough to see me sabotage the cure...
    I better call the ghostbusters.
    rofl That's awesome. I'll have to try that some time.

Deleted
    Sooo... I just started ME3 with my newest ME2 playthrough and I still have that stupid connecting issue. It's funny that when I was stuck with the "Checking downloadable content..."-sceen, I could actually log to EA Servers just fine. I just couldn't continue after that. Now yet again, I'm stuck in "Connecting to EA Servers...". WTF is this crap!?

Anyway, here comes the question. Since my stupid game won't connect to the stupid EA Servers it won't download the readiness rating I have through my DataPad (which is currently sitting at 99%) and just pulls 50% by default. So I can't increase my readiness rating by any means. With a NG+ game you still need 4k+ EMS to get the best ending, right? I just want to be sure since I know I can't hit that with this low readiness rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Sooo... I just started ME3 with my newest ME2 playthrough and I still have that stupid connecting issue. It's funny that when I was stuck with the "Checking downloadable content..."-sceen, I could actually log to EA Servers just fine. I just couldn't continue after that. Now yet again, I'm stuck in "Connecting to EA Servers...". WTF is this crap!?

Anyway, here comes the question. Since my stupid game won't connect to the stupid EA Servers it won't download the readiness rating I have through my DataPad (which is currently sitting at 99%) and just pulls 50% by default. So I can't increase my readiness rating by any means. With a NG+ game you still need 4k+ EMS to get the best ending, right? I just want to be sure since I know I can't hit that with this low readiness rating.
    Yeah, you still need 4k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yeah, you still need 4k.
    I'll just go cry quietly in this corner right here...

This is my favourite Shepard so far and now I can't even get the ending I've worked hard to get. Oh well... Thank you so much EA!

Well if you're on PC you could use the save game editor to edit your EMS. Dunno if that works on 360 or PS3. 360 maybe but PS3 I doubt it considering I believe it encrypts saves.

Have you tried contacting EA support at all about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Well if you're on PC you could use the save game editor to edit your EMS. Dunno if that works on 360 or PS3. 360 maybe but PS3 I doubt it considering I believe it encrypts saves.

Have you tried contacting EA support at all about it?
    As I've stated multiple times on this thread, I'm using a PS3. I checked the save editors and such, but there's nothing for PS3. I know it's possible on 360 with a few tricks, but no one has been able to do anything with PS3 so far. :<

I've contacted EA support twice now and on both times they've blamed it on my internet connection. I did follow all the steps they provided me with, but I know there's nothing wrong with my internet. My laptop I'm writing this on is connected with full bars, my PS3 is logged in PlayStation Network etc. And all my other EA games connect to the servers just fine. I've been able to connect on ME2 and all Dragon Age-games as well, so it's just ME3 bugged out for some reason.

That's odd. And sucky. :/ I wish I could help.

It's unlikely anyone will ever be able to do anything with PS3 saves since, as I said, I'm pretty sure they're encrypted.

Deleted
    Yup. I came across an article that said it's actually a common issue and EA should be working on a patch to fix it. That was supposed to happen before last week's challenge so I have no idea if it was just a rumour or something. This just sucks so bad. I have to be offline to be able to even access my saves.

If desperate you can just google:

"Mass Effect 3 Readiness Level Cheat (Works on all PC copies)"

You can just use it to finish the game, undoing it after...
    Except, like she's stated multiple times in this thread, she plays it on the PS3. :P