10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Hm... so, we could solo bronze on a krogan, vorcha, or batarian and achieve the Squad goal?
    this is confirmed:
    @BioEvilChris
    Operation Savage update - Solo matches DO count and full extraction is NOT needed. Have at'er!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's one single thing the multiplayer is missing right now is a way to show us if we've succesfully completed the individual goal and how far are we from the victory pack goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skyburn1 View Post
    If there's one single thing the multiplayer is missing right now is a way to show us if we've succesfully completed the individual goal and how far are we from the victory pack goal.
    yeah we need notifications at least for squad goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Yes. The entire squad must be made up of only krogan, vorcha, or batarian. If there is only one person in the squad that qualifies as the entire squad. Full extraction also isn't required just extraction. But that requires a non-solo match in order to be of use.
    Sounds like I need to dust off the good old krogan vanguard.

And we still don't know if that was a reason for the Reapers or not. Just because it isn't mentioned like a leak claims doesn't mean it wasn't a reason. The Catalyst didn't reveal everything. We could learn in a DLC that Dark Matter is a real threat and how it is impacted by Galactic Civilization. There are lots of things in the Mass Effect Universe that aren't explored but that doesn't mean all of those things are no longer true.
    Oh, I know. I'm just thinking out loud most of the time when it comes to the ending. ^^

And it's on purpose that not everything is revealed, they said so months before the release. Which only strengthens my belief that we haven't seen anything near the end of the Mass Effect universe just yet.

But, everything got delayed by almost half a year because of an uproar. >.<

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skyburn1 View Post
    The way I've understood it, they don't actually have the numbers until after the Op is over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Oh, I know. I'm just thinking out loud most of the time when it comes to the ending. ^^

And it's on purpose that not everything is revealed, they said so months before the release. Which only strengthens my belief that we haven't seen anything near the end of the Mass Effect universe just yet.

But, everything got delayed by almost half a year because of an uproar. >.<
    Yeah it does suck that we have any DLC delayed even a little bit by having to do the extended cut DLC. I just hope the first "real" DLC released is something like Shadow broker or Overlord rather then a vehicle pack. Unless of course we have vehicular combat in multiplayer.

And yeah they don't really have a way to monitor the numbers in real time. A stupid way to build the system in hindsight but from what little they have stated they have to actually pull server logs and get the information that way. They could have made the system better but it sounds like it might be a lot of worker to make it more user friendly.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Hmm, I think I'll soloing the squad goal a shot with my Vorcha Sentinel (Regen/Flamer/Reegar build). Probably against Geth since they have no one-shot attacks. Think that would work?

I'm sure I would be able to do it with a Krogan Vanguard but haven't unlocked the class yet. :-/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    Hmm, I think I'll soloing the squad goal a shot with my Vorcha Sentinel (Regen/Flamer/Reegar build). Probably against Geth since they have no one-shot attacks. Think that would work?

I'm sure I would be able to do it with a Krogan Vanguard but haven't unlocked the class yet. :-/
    Personally prefer the Cluster Grenade over the Flamer, knocks them back to get out of cluster situations
    Probably going to stay on Gold anyway for the creds. Still plenty of troopers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post

Fresh circuits!

And then they become Kentucky Fried Circuits.

Deleted
    Its almost a phenomen.
    I expect a song about the ME3 MP disconnect issue on YouTube anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Fresh circuits!

With low-cholesterol motor oil!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fresh circuits!

Synthetic chicken, after Green Beam ofc, tastes like . . . silicon.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Just got a laugh, and thought i would share it.

10+ Year Old Account

Had to post this. First time I did that fight . . . I couldn't help but focus on the insanity of it all. Just one human, standing out in the open, with nothing but a laser painter and an armada of quarian ships in the sky. . .

Then it takes 4-5 orbital strikes just to kill it.

I didn't know whether to be taken back by the badassness of this scene, or the ridiculousness. I mean honestly, who does that? Who laser paints a freaking REAPER while standing out in the open?

Commander Shepard, that's who.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 06:28 PM ----------

Just got a laugh, and thought i would share it.
    Cleverbot is Legion. I have proof:

Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Had to post this. First time I did that fight . . . I couldn't help but focus on the insanity of it all. Just one human, standing out in the open, with nothing but a laser painter and an armada of quarian ships in the sky. . .

Then it takes 4-5 orbital strikes just to kill it.

I didn't know whether to be taken back by the badassness of this scene, or the ridiculousness. I mean honestly, who does that? Who laser paints a freaking REAPER while standing out in the open?

Commander Shepard, that's who.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 06:28 PM ----------

Cleverbot is Legion. I have proof:

Impossible, he's dead!
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Deleted
    Well Shepard launches 4 suicide missions a day, one of them is bound to be something incredibly ridiculous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well looks like quarian engineer got its buff's, along with combat drone users. To bad they can't be used for the squad goal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    June 21, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentry Turret Power
    - Base damage increased from 40 to 75 per shot (fires a 3 round burst)
    - Evolution 2 shock radius increased from 2.5 to 5 meters
    - Evolution 2 shock force increased from 450 to 1000
    - Evolution 2 shock cooldown decreased from 5 to 2 seconds
    - Evolution 3 chance to freeze increased by 200%
    - Evolution 5 rocket cooldown decreased from 4 to 3 seconds
    - Evolution 5 rocket impact radius increased from 2 to 2.5 meters
    - Evolution 5 rocket minimum range reduced from 10 to 5 meters
    - Evolution 6 flame thrower base damage increased from 55 to 65 per second

Combat Drone Power
    - Evolution 2 explosion damage increased from 120 to 400
    - Evolution 2 explosion force increased from 400 to 800
    - Evolution 3 shock cooldown decreased from 5 to 3 seconds
    - Evolution 3 shock force increased from 450 to 1000
    - Evolution 3 shock radius increased from 2.5 to 5 meters
    - Evolution 5 rocket damage increased from 250 to 300
    - Evolution 5 rocket radius increased from 2 to 2.5 meters
    - Evolution 5 rocket cooldown decreased from 4 to 3 seconds

Arc Pistol
    - Damage increased from [70.2-87.7] to [77.2-96.5]

Viper Sniper Rifle
    - Damage increased from [229.4-286.7] to [265.6-332.0]
    - Encumbrance decreased from [1.5-0.9] to [1.25-0.7]
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Shepard launches 4 suicide missions a day, one of them is bound to be something incredibly ridiculous.
    Heh, reminds me of this banter between my two favorite squadmates.

Well, skip to 0:52.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Yes! YES!
    My quarian infiltrator approves of this!
    I just love it when my favourite character gets buffed.
    Im not used to it, my main is a warlock.

@orissa i like how Shepard says "most of the time"

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes! YES!
    My quarian infiltrator approves of this!
    I just love it when my favourite character gets buffed.
    Im not used to it, my main is a warlock.
    Quarian infiltrators would only be getting a buff through the viper sniper rifle. Since only female quarian engineers have sentry turret. Though I'd rather use a different sniper rifle then the viper so I don't really see that as an infiltrator buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Quarian infiltrators would only be getting a buff through the viper sniper rifle. Since only female quarian engineers have sentry turret. Though I'd rather use a different sniper rifle then the viper so I don't really see that as an infiltrator buff.
    But its the female quarian thats awesome.
    Sabotaging Geth Primes and Atlases to make them kill their friends, tossing sentry turrets to mow down troopers and causing mayham on the battlefield.
    Not to mention it got Talis hips.

I dont know why i wrote infiltrator, i think im too tired.
    Tho infiltrator with sentry turret would be pretty sweet.