Thanks to the Mass Effect series, Jennifer Hale has become one of my favorite voice actresses. lol

Deleted
    My body is ready for Supply Pylon. (Disruptor ammo would be better than inferno tbh ^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I notice them ALL THE TIME. I'll be playing a game and a character will talk and I'll be like "Ohai <insert character I know them from here>"

For instance, when I heard Cydaea speak in Diablo 3, I was like "Ohai Morrigan" because I recognized the voice as Claudia Black, who I know as Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins. Same chick who voices Admiral Xen and Matriarch Aethyta in ME2/3.
    There's an imperial guard in Skyrim with the voice actor who did Fenris in DA2...
    I SUPER notice it every time :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    My body is ready for Supply Pylon. (Disruptor ammo would be better than inferno tbh ^.^)

There's an imperial guard in Skyrim with the voice actor who did Fenris in DA2...
    I SUPER notice it every time :\
    And I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but, General Tullius in Skyrim caught my attention when I started a new character. Same dude who does Bailey.

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 11:12 PM ----------

Thanks to the Mass Effect series, Jennifer Hale has become one of my favorite voice actresses. lol
    I couldn't help but chuckle a bit to see that she was in KOTOR, which I just picked up on Steam a few hours ago. In fact, my character is searching for "Commander Shepard" right now lol. A Jedi named Balista or something like that.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-07-13 at 03:15 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I couldn't help but chuckle a bit to see that she was in KOTOR, which I just picked up on Steam a few hours ago. In fact, my character is searching for "Commander Shepard" right now lol. A Jedi named Balista or something like that.
    Bastila I think.

I played female Trooper in SW:TOR just cuz I knew she voiced it. >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    LOL, yah I feel the same ...

picture
    I am scared. My coworker looks exactly like the woman in black hair.
    Exactly the face is built and all.

Who is she?

Speaking of coinciding voiceacting jobs, its hard to not notice Robin Sachs (Zaeed) in Dragon Age Origins as the narrator/Seneschal Varel and dundun - experience male human warden (main character emotes)
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-13 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I am scared. My coworker looks exactly like the woman in black hair.
    Exactly the face is built and all.

Who is she?
    Not sure if serious, will answer as if you are.

Jennifer Hale. FemShep's voice actor.

Deleted
    Not sure if serious, will answer as if you are.

Jennifer Hale. FemShep's voice actor.
    I have enough problem remembering names, let alone faces to go with them.

Well, yeah, that would be Jennifer Hale. The blonde is, I believe, Ali Hillis, the voice for Liara.

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 08:52 PM ----------

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/ind...ulltext=Search

Anyone else see those pages...?

Deleted

Anyone else see those pages...?
    Made me chuckle.

Me, too. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Is it wrong that I kinda wanna see a couple of those pages?

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    As a frequent visitor of Rule 34 Paheal, I'll say no.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-07-13 at 07:46 AM.

Mass Effect series is really one one of my favorite RPGs, but Mass Effect 3 really destroyed the ending.

So we've had conversations before about the "lack" of deeper though provoking science fiction games on the market and the hole that mass effect "finishing" will leave in that. It's kinda sad because I don't see to many developers wanting to go out there and fund and invest in things like although I hope with the success of mass effect we'll see more. One thing I absolutely hope someone TALENTED does is make another Blade Runner game. I would love it if Bioware did this. The Westwood Blade Runner game was great and I think Bioware has the story telling touch to do justice to such a game..

Deleted
    I can argue that it happened a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Its completly natural to want to see naked women.

And I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but, General Tullius in Skyrim caught my attention when I started a new character. Same dude who does Bailey.
    Michael Hogan. He was Saul Tigh in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. Damn awesome at playing the role too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Michael Hogan. He was Saul Tigh in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. Damn awesome at playing the role too.
    It just surprised me. Seeing the same VA's from ME in KOTOR is one thing; they're both BioWare games. But seeing them in Skyrim? You don't expect that. There were a few other ME VA's in Skyrim, no major characters though, as well. It was just cool seeing a cross over from BioWare to Bethesda.

Now they have me looking up games on IMDB . . . check out the Witcher. No one
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You know who would be perfect for Bailey? Stephen Lang.

Now they have me looking up games on IMDB . . . check out the Witcher. No one
    Keep your hopes up, Doug Cockle is quite good and Bioware might pick him up.

Krogan Vanguard like a boss.

http://i.imgur.com/juvog.jpg

Everyone ready for some Reaper stomp? Extra medigel is a reward I don't want to miss out on!